Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

ayaw pugsa.. mo abot ra na adlawa..

Elite Member Platinum Member Carte Blanche's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul_Captive View Post
    Aye mate! Mas katuohan kun later on sa relationship pa xa moingon og Iloveyou kysa bag-o pa gani mo kaila then he'll say those words na..It takes more than one (or probably 1000) glances and looks for someone to fall in love man gud..You can be assured that when he says it, it is because he really feels it and not just because you expect him to say it..

More so, ang uyab2 does not necessarily start because love na daun ninyo ang usag-usa..Ikaw man gani cguro pgsugot nimo nya ky like ra man nimo xa then na develop na daun..It's also a process of getting to know each other man gud, so be patient and enjoy the time you spend him while waiting for those three special words..

As for telling him you love him, it's all up to you..Ingon ka kabutohon na kau ka, then decide on what you want to do with that feelings..Keep it there or say it aloud..Lain2 og consequences ang duha, and it's all up to you which you would choose..Besides, you are the one who knows him and the type of person he is, so you should know what to do..

I so agree with this..

oist..isulti jd na

ingna nga..."wa man ko mag apas nga ma ako ka...ang ako lang nga ma imo ko" ahehehe

di ba makatawa jud na cya .... promise hehehe

bitaw okay ra man mo express ka ba... para nko di man cheap if moangkon ang babaye ba nga inlove cya.. depende ra na sa approach... ayaw lang sad pa take advantage ha...use ur brain gihapon..

Said i love you but i lied.........hehehe...Michael Bolton ba nga song, i don't mean something in particular........naa nya mo react!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkdruid View Post
    NEGATIVE answer:

hhhmmnn.. batia pud ana nga guy oi.. mura mana ug fly by night nga klase...
    di ba naa quote nga "love is blind" -- so dont be blinded.

POSITIVE answer:

maybe the guy is the torpe type. you need to be the 1st person to tell him that. hehe.
    hahaha... i don't think he's torpe, he's a little shy though....hehe..
    thank you... love is blind so don't be blinded....a little confusing...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by emow View Post
    i admire the guy.. having not said i love you may be a negative thing but also a positive one. Sa aku analysis, the guy must really put deep meaning in those words. dili niya sayun sayun i.sulti, unlike sa kasagaran na bago pa gani, mag "i love you" na wala pai foundation. Negative: he may not love you pa and he is still on the process of loving you.... Positive: once he will say those words, tinoud gyud na and he really means it...

Just wait for him to say it. You don't want him to "respond" to your i love you. you would want na gkan sa iyaha ang i love you gyud. Sa uban, ang guy ma pugos ug tubag i love you kay nag i love you man ang girl... Just wait... besides, you feel his love man kaha? that's more important than those words....
    wow! grabe.... never thought of it... maybe noh? deep kaayo sa iya ang words na i love you.... i hope so... hehe... noh? naa jud diay uban mapugos lang ug ingon ug i love you though they don't really mean it?

Quote Originally Posted by boyLORD View Post
    its a must for the guys to say "i love u"
    but how come nagkauyab mow if wa xa nag i love u nmu
    dba usually mag i love u man jud ang mga guys!!!
    wla pa jud siya ka-i love you...as in... ming-ask lang siya nako ug will you be my gf....hehe... but before that, he did special things to me....

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast