Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

..korek..i do agree with u copper.. y waste to that gurl knowing shes doing something fish?y........;;

it was always me loving more than the guy loving me as much as I deserve.
    paet. pero mao matuod. never found my true love at all......

d' girl jud...hahaha
    luv gane jpon q bsag ako pasakitan n d q tru guy...
    hw mch mor f laki jud db...hehehe

girls love more than the guys.. girls give pleasure para e-love lang.. guys try to love to get pleasure.. and in time girl's love is getting deeper,guy's love fades when they want to taste new delicacies. girl cries, guy says "puol man gud"..

di bitaw same raman IF tinuod jud na love,they just defer in the way of showing it.

well cycle man jud ni xa...sa first jud ang laki...mao gali iya gipanguyaan ang girl...den as tym goes by kay ang girl na daun ang ma inlove ug maau sa guy..

for d girls dnt b too serious kau sa mga relationships nd kung mahimo d jud mgpadala sa mga guys kay lisud na f nluv na kau mo dn ma buntisan human byaan ang girls ra ghapon msakitan. kay lisud gyud bya kung ang girl nluv na kau sa guy mag lisud ug let go

hhmm... kad2ng naa pa koy uyab kay para nako cya ang daghan luv ako'y sa actions... hehhehe...

Quote Originally Posted by okatokat View Post
    On an early stage of the relationship, naturally, it's the guys who love more than the girl.
    But as days, months, years goes by, a guy's attention to his partner gets sour, and almost lifeless..
    Then her comes the girl partner question herself, what went wrong... Taking all the time to learn, and love his partner even more, and if doesn't really work, arguments come in, and eventually breaks up..
    m agree ko ani.. akong prinsipyo kay lead by example.. so if u want the girl to love you as much as you do.. always make her feel loved gyud.. sooner than later.. mabawsan raka.. sacrifice ba.. ana man gyud,.. ultimate form of love..

mao jud bro,..as a pleasing sacrifice,..hehe,..set an example jud of showing how much you love her,..pero naa jud usahay ma-truns cold oi,.pero huna2x ra man tali na nato kanang cold2x,.inubanan sa kamingaw,..tomas,..hehe,..

there should be a fair love for each other oe....don't rate ur love for ur gf or bf.. nag.uyab gne mu para magminahalay...so what's the sense of having such relationship nga magrate naman nuon sa love..?noh?hehehehhehehehehehehehhe

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast