Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2008 Playoffs thread

^
    pwede kaayo ni Bro..

maau unta ug at least 2 playoff games per day ang ipasalida sa BTV. 1 sa East then followed by another 1 sa West.

or pwede pod puro West kay exciting..

dili jud mo balibaran didto...naa sa rooftop nya dako kaaug pwesto.kada adlaw man open didto kay bar cafe man siya sa pension house.suyawi ninyo didto.but wala lang ko didto hehehe! june pa ko makabalik basin naa nako nig finals.

waaaaaaaaaaa wooooo i love u pareng yokam hehehehhe nuggets nuggets nuggets hahahaha... bitaw naa c cambylat satong team kusog kaau mamalak basta mag tinarong lang lageh aw daug jud hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Elschulzoo
    dili jud mo balibaran didto...naa sa rooftop nya dako kaaug pwesto.kada adlaw man open didto kay bar cafe man siya sa pension house.suyawi ninyo didto.but wala lang ko didto hehehe! june pa ko makabalik basin naa nako nig finals.
    hehehe maau unta kaabot pa ka sa finals.. asa man dapita? unsay name sa place? nindot ni da! basin naay mkig pusta-anay ba..

ACE PENZIONNE rooftop 6th floor atbang jud Gaisano Mactan...bar cafe na sa taas...sige jud naay sugal didto.pag Pacman vs Marquez gani grabe kasaduhay kay nagpa live man ko.sayang wala lang jud ko dinha karon.pusta ta jud ko Lakers...daghan kaau makig pustahanay didto bro kay pulos sugarol mga tawo didto.ePM ko bro if muadto mo kay ako tawagan didto para reserve mog table.

^
    aahh dha diay? cge pm lang nya ko nimo bro if naay time maka-adto.. tnx :mrgreen:

halin jud kaau negosyo nimo ani hapit na playoffs...

Everybody just wants to be in the 5th place right now, a first round match with the Utah Jazz and the luxury of homecourt advantage.

paytera sa west oi... sikit jd au... heartbreak loss jd tanan.. hehehe

reaching 50 wins and being eliminated in the first round.. hahah

I hope the Western Playoffs scenario will be this close to call and consistent every single year. I hope this would be duplicated in both conferences where fans are always at the edge of their seats every single game in the first round. no heavy team-favorites, no lopsided matches, no sweeps... that's how the NBA should be but that's just wishful thinking though.

we'll just enjoy this season for all its worth.

Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

I'm hoping for a Suns and Spurs matchup in the first round so that the post-season would start with a bang!

Although I think teams should not underestimate the Jazz with the way Deron Williams is playing and Booze's consistent 20-10... Money Okur has also been playing great as of late hoping for a momentum comes the playoffs...

My opinion on the most vulnerable team in the West is the Rockets... I mean, sure they sort of hangged tough in the season after Yao went out but the playoffs is a different story...

I don't think you can survive too well in the West without a descent big man(Yao is beyond descent, this could be their year had Yao been healthy)... No inside presence. No intimidation. Yao would have drawn double teams down the paint which enables Alston, Battier and T-Mac to have open shots... The way I see it, Phoenix would easily win againts the Rockets w/o anyone being able to keep Amare in check(if the Rockets regain the 3rd seed)... Mutumbo is plain too old and slow, Scola is playing exceptional ball after Yao's injury but he is not really big enough for the 5 spot and Chuck Hayes is just 6 foot 8 and is not really known for anything...

Don't count out the Jazz... Heck, Deron literally abused CP3 in their season series...
    Boozer is Boozer... Tough, hardworking, consistent, exceptional rebounder and post player, and has a great mid-range shot... I really would like the Jazz to succeed in the palyoffs because of Jerry Sloan... Exceptional coach...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast