Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: NIBIRU Planet

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by pring_pring
    I feel the end of the World,,,

Kung sa BIBLE pa ang kalibutan.....naa nata sa REVELATIONS

If you believe that the Bible offers truth about the way to salvation, but you have not made the decision yet to become a Christian, it's as simple as praying this prayer. You can pray by yourself, using your own words. There is no special formula. Just pray from your heart to God, and He will save you. If you feel lost and just don’t know what to pray, here’s a prayer of salvation that you can pray...

Dear Lord,
    I admit that I am a sinner. I have done many things that don’t please you. I have lived my life for myself. I am sorry and I repent. I ask you to forgive me. I believe that you died on the cross for me,.. to save me. You did what I could not do for myself. I come to you now and ask you to take control of my life, I give it to you. Help me to live every day in a way that pleases you. I love you, Lord, and I thank you that I will spend all eternity with you...Amen!
    excuse me, sir. but i think ang bible prayer department sa pikas sir. nibiru planet ang discussion diri. ask lang sa moderator kung asa na dapita sir. thanks. ('c',)

Mr.L, what did the legend say about the nibiru planet? are its inhabitants intent on invading us earthlings?

^if i remember correctly, nibiru collided with another planet/or was it a moon....which eventually created the asteroid belt around mars and proposed how the earth and moon got created after such catastrophic event.

but then again, "nibiru" has been used in so many hypothetical situations....like a planet outside the solar system/ planet x.

but there are still some remnants of planet nibiru? or, completely destroyed jud siya?

^daghan man gud "conspiracy" theories regarding this subject. i think one of it was that this supposed planet did not follow the usual planetary rotation around the sun, which some may consider 2012 date according to the mayan calendar that this planet will be within earth's reach..or muling pagkikita.

coz if you want to inject natural science in the picture, the solar system started in a chaotic state, there were not only 9 planets struggling for space...so they ended up bumping to one another...thus creating celestial bodies such as moons, and debris/ asteroids/meteors

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer
    Mr.L, what did the legend say about the nibiru planet? are its inhabitants intent on invading us earthlings?
    ang revolution sa nibiru is every 3,600 years man cguro to..mao na ang earth years nga mutake para maabot ang nibiru nearest to the sun..and i think if tinuod tong theory ni zitchin then they are..by right our masters since they created us made us who we are..we share the same likeness..we are mere creations..so ambot lang kng unsaon ta nila if mabalik sila dri..hopefully tagaan tag autonomy..

^or maybe exterminate us for killing their representative.hehe

if i remember it right, Nibiru collided with the original Tiamat/Terra, which was split in half thus creating the Earth and the broken part became the asteroid belt... I dunno so much with the moon, but i've read another conspiracy theory that stated that it existed as a docking station that time and that it was pulled to earth artificially... murag jump off point nila ba from Nibiru to Earth and vice versa... murag naa sad ko nabasahan sa una that the moon has 2 identical horseshoe structures sa core daw, murag makina ba... and that they were mining Helium 3 there for quite some time na as opposed to proposed project pa lng daw ni sa NASA... read more lng mo bro kay nkalimot nko sa uban.... hope this helped a lil

Quote Originally Posted by Hellblazer
    excuse me, sir. but i think ang bible prayer department sa pikas sir. nibiru planet ang discussion diri. ask lang sa moderator kung asa na dapita sir. thanks. ('c',)
    sakto na c pastor pring_pring oi.. naa man book na gi sagol ang bible ug science and na mention ni na scenario didto.... hmm, e search nin.u sa youtube.... hmm, mayta naa daghan chicks sa nibiru..kanang parehag face ni fiona sa final fantasy

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast