Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Assid the Tamales you had did it have meat in it? Ones I tried had meat. Good info though I didnt know they sell it by bus stop in that area

Gywn, yup its good to know stuff that are out there. Im glad u find it interesting.

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

@ke-25 ur tamales had meat in it were did u bought it..i tried mine going to bogo on our road tripsand it didnt had any meat it was like a dessert tamales..yup and if u have any chance to go to bantayan try there.....(forgot what they call it locally) but they sell it by piece in near the shore in (i think sugar beach)they have this giant clams and sea urchins which is pretty good i must say...weird at first but really good specially when it still alive when they try to open the giant clam...

Blog Entries
    Hmmm wondering if what u had was BudBud Kabog. Long ago and old lady was selling it they had it wrapped in corn leaves, they grind the corn for hours, added spices, i believe a little tomato paste and adobo meat , just going off of memory..its pretty good. Mom makes it when she's in the mood

And sa Bantayan yes ive had that before uni and giant clams

Master Yoda's Quote “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

@ KE-25
    yey.. nicely done again bro.. ill sure stop by sa mga food stops naa sa thread if mag road trip amo family.. its nice to know asa ta pwede maka eat ug lami sa mga layu2x na lugar...

Blog Entries
    Yah bitaw Davio, sige when u guys go on a roadtrip post pics and places u went to eat k,we'd love to know.

Quote Originally Posted by assidclown11 View Post
    speaking about other food stop you should go to the barili milk farm i think instead of going straight from car2x to sbunga turn right going to moalboal they have really good ice cream and fresh cheese and smoke horse meat so maybe you might be interested i think its called kasahos...and i think they have goat jerky?
    barili milk station also serves soft-serve ice cream, pizza (PhP100) which is a solo type of pizza, and burger (I would recommend the burger over the pizza)...
    they have kesong puti and fresh milk...
    we usually stop over to and from moalboal... for snacks before we get a really good (filling) meal in the city....

Blog Entries
    Very nice good info, yah I saw that milk station but never stopped to eat or have a bite. Next go ill check it out. Thanks good one

ey guys i think since we all love to travel and go to food stop here cebu why not form a club or something that focuses on the history of cebu's food and the other hand have fun traveling..?right?just a suggestion..

Blog Entries
    Yah I was thinking of that too, heck im down with that. Who wants to go on a roadtrip LOL
    checking....ummm Camera, boots ...hmmmm

yup me too...lingaw man nah will just cheap in for the gas and we could like go to some areas were there methods are unusual so y not..... and what the heck maybe we could discover a lot about cebu...right....and try to rub elbows with the some master in food and get to learn something right..
    and ke did just drop by psca?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast