Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by krondap View Post
    I want to take up swimming lessons too but Im embarrassed bcoz Im already 23-yr old...
    I wonder if there are any adult swimming class here in cebu...

they have a adult class in cebu city sports center mostly in the evening because some of them are students,or you can approach coach lando also,and tell him about your interest, if im in cebu i can teach you, but im not in the phillipines right now, good luck

jhoy, kinsa ka na jhoy, may i know your full name basin kaiola rako nimo

Quote Originally Posted by jhoy View Post
    yup. naka coach cya nako b4 kad2ng bata bata pako. (I was a varsity player in high school and college for san carlos) Institution na cya, maayo dyud na cya. i dont know if he still teaches swimming though kay he specializes in training and coaching young kids and high school students for regional, interschool and interprovincial meets for a fee of course.

actually sacred heart center offers swimming lessons also sad sa abellana at ur convenience. sa montebello, country club kay murag c nina ang gadala. not to endorse myself pero when looking for someone to teach you swimming consider the following:

BUDGET - can you afford a one on one class or a group class? Price will depend upon the pool and the teacher. obviously it is much more expensive to learn in sacred heart, montebello, city sports than in abellana. Also you could get a cheaper rate, if you go as a group - (lets say you invite a cousin or a friend. However, mo vary man gud ang learning process kung group class. Kids with fear or hesitation sa water kay lisod mo perform in a group class thus the need for a specialized learning instruction.
    TEACHER - if you get Nina, Lando, Benjoe, Tatang to teach you, it would be a bit pricey since they have names already and they are much more busier because they have their own swimming clubs and they are coordinators for various swimming pools. (Nina used to coach the Kuhn sisters - Palaro Record holders, c Lando has produced various record holders for UC, the Ang sisters, c Benjoe used to coach the Echavez siblings but now is coached by Tatang of threshers.

Bottom Line: If your on a budget go for ordinary swimming instructors since mostly these swimming instructors were taught by the pioneers! but if you have money to burn and are willing to wait in line - go for the noted ones if they are willing to teach.

For me, kung basic langgoy lang dyud - pa instruct ka ug ordinary instructor and then if plan to swim competetively, join the swimming clubs because they really can hone ur skills.

perting saktoha nimo ani jhoy, up for you,

kung member mo sa city sport club kanang atbang marriott, dili abellana. naa pud cla mga instructors dinha. or if u know a memeber pwede mu sponsor pwede man maka enroll.... nindot didto kay one on one jud ang student to teacher....

mas maayu nalang sa abellana, base on my exxperience kay kaila ko tanan mga instructor dha og ang uban mga bag o og wala koy sure kung maayu ba mo tudlo,pioneering ko sa city sports club og kami nag organise sa swimming lessons dha,og kung mangita dyud mo quality na instructor tan awa sa previous nako na post

Quote Originally Posted by krondap View Post
    I want to take up swimming lessons too but Im embarrassed bcoz Im already 23-yr old...
    I wonder if there are any adult swimming class here in cebu...
    ako pud bro ganahan kaau ko maka learn og swimming pero maulaw kaau ko kay mas tigulang pako nimo. i'll watch this thread basin naa bettr alternatives.

pangita lang kaila or pag secreto lang sa abellana naa man sad na dha underground na dli mo bayad sa office pero ikaw bayad intrance heheheh

how much ang swimming lessons didto? for teens

Quote Originally Posted by karenjap View Post
    mas nice sa abellana... i was under coach lando..hehehe n im miss the sport!
    heheh naa pa diay siya diha? dugay naman ko ni graduate sa abellana murag naa naman sya sauna.

watch lang swimming techniques sa Youtube... ako diay... nag swim man pud ko sa Abellana, sa Youtube lang ko nag learn, then observe sa mga kids na nag train sa abellana... gina alternate nako sa akong Gym Schedules...

as Kobe said.. "If you really want it, Just do It"...

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 66 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast