Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: FREE MASONRY - the Principles

The Order of DeMolay is of Freemasonry and a fraternity.

www.demolay.org/home

"The Leader's Resource Guide is the basic DeMolay handbook, containing the most accurate and comprehensive information on the Order of DeMolay and is provided to every new member of the fraternity."

and to end misconceptions of what fraternities are:

fraternity
    1 : a group of people associated or formally organized for a common purpose, interest, or pleasure: as a : a fraternal order b : GUILD c : a men's student organization formed chiefly for social purposes having secret rites and a name consisting of Greek letters d : a student organization for scholastic, professional, or extracurricular activities
    2 : the quality or state of being brothers : BROTHERLINESS
    3 : persons of the same class, profession, character, or tastes

i am not of DeMolay nor of the Freemasons...
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

Because we are poor, shall we be vicious? vern's Avatar

@PissKhan ... I'm not sure if that post was directed at me, but yes I am aware of what a fraternity is. I am also aware of what the majority of fraternities have become in Cebu, hence I said "demolay has become just another fraternity in the Philippines".

@ VERN ... yes they ended up just another form of group adapting the FRATERNITY SYSTEM of the Philippines . I remember the DeMOLAY members of USC Main back then engaging in fratwars also w/c is very contradictory to teachings of the ORDER or from any member outside the Philippines AFAIK .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

vern

...not for you.
    WATCH YOUR ATTITUDE!

the best way to know is immerse in its rituals. it's just hypnotic.

Blog Entries

like the BROTHERHOOD OF LIGHT?
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

I have deep facsination of the ORDER of the FREEMASONS because of 2 reasons :

- My grandfather ( moms side ) was once a WORSHIPFUL MASTER in the Philippines . A position AFAIK , 33 degreed Masons only dreams of becoming one .

- The mystery behind them that binds them together gumikan pa sa panahon ni haring Solomon until today.

Just wanted to share an interesting short story about members experiences of being FREEMASONS . I got this from an old member of his personal experience in the Japanese occupation in the Philippines . He was one of the guerillas that was caught and soon to be summarily executed by the foot soldiers through decaptitating the head by the samurai sword . When it was his turn to be executed , he was kneeling in a position only FREEMASONS knew that they are members because of that certain posture while kneeling . For some reason , he was not executed and was granted freedom and was sent home w/o a scratch . The reason being is , the commander or whoever that high ranking in charge in the area saw the posture w/c BTW he ( Japanese official ) is also a FREEMASON knew that he was one and they talk about it thus the guerilla was saved from being executed .

Another interesting one would be the Philippines becoming a COMMONWEALTH of the PHILIPPINES . It was believed because Manuel L. Quezon is also a FREEMASON , and at that time the majority of the cabinet members in the US COngress are FREEMASONS also thus making it a just " parayg " effort .

It was once also believed in the KKK days of the Philippines that FREEMASONRY is a secret society were Jose P. Rizal and Andres Bonifacio are also members . It is so secret that you are a member but imong nailhan na BROD nimo is the one who recruited you and the brod you recruited . At a time 3 ra mo ni exist na nailhan nimo na kauban sa MASON .

Example :

SPRINGFIELD recruits POTTERBOY and POTTERBOY recruits TOLSTOI , Si POTTERBOY kabalo siya na brod mi and brod sila ni TOLSTOI but si TOLSTOI wala kabalo na brod mi and ako wala ko kabalo na brod diay mi TOLSTOI . Thats how secretive it is and for what reason I dont know , basin kung MASON nako makabalo nako .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Freemasonry is anti-Christianity. They deny the divinity of Christ. They hate the Pope and all they wanted is to destroy the Catholic Church. Their obsession is how to destroy the Vatican. Da Vinci Code is one of the subtle ways to realize that obsession.

That is according to you . Now I want to know how did you know about it ? Care to expound more with FACTS and NOTfrom FICTION ie DA VINCI CODE ??

Its a long story. According to dead soul, the pursuit of knowledge (gnosis) is their main purpose.

Pursuit of knowldege. Just like gnosticism. For them to find God or to worship God is to have knowledge and wisdom. Wisdom and knowledge is THEIR GOD.

Their is noi concept of good and evil. Man is composed of two sel. The higher self and lesser self. The lesser self is controlling the human person and it is the pursuit of man to free himself from the lower self and let the higher self take control of man. This higher self is manifested by man's conscience.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 121 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast