Page 3 of 184 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: ISTORYA.NET FOOTBALL TEAM

matsalams bai!
    kulang pa jud, bag-o pa man mi established gud.
    ge lang, puhon...nawa nya...
    promise...

dubcity: kauban mo francis bai sa?
    iya pud ko gi-invite ana.
    duwa nya ko ninyo puhon. :mrgreen:

@fling36m - asa ka niduwa sir....sa mens open or sa 36up division?...Anyway thanks for the compliment!

Here's the result in our bracket

First game : Silliman Alumni 1 - Istorya.Net 0

All I can say is that we were outsmarted by this strong team from Dumaguete. A quick corner kick caught us off guard, and boom a header from their big guy which left our goalie with no chance. With tried to fought back but to no avail.......

Second game : Istorya.Net 3 - FEIL 0

FEIL was a very young team, and the score shows. I think their players are all teens, so they'res no way they can outmuscle us.....Experience wise, I think they have the least among our opponents.....Sad to say they were the weakest team in our bracket (no offense meant).

Third game : UP-B 1 - Istorya.Net 0

Before the game started we asked our goalie if he needs a pair of gloves as he has none. As the rain was pouring very hard, we know how slippery the ball and the pitch will be. But since he was not used to wearing one, he politely rejected the idea..As the game started, UP-B won a corner kick. As the ball sailed above our heads, our goalie leapt and tried to catch the ball but instead the ball left his palm and went straight into the hip of the opposing player and into the net. We were totally shocked. We laid siege on their goal afterwards but to no avail, lady luck was not on our side. Though in my opinion they're goalie played a heck of a game.......l

Fourth game : Hiroshi B 2 - Istorya.Net 1

If youve only seen the game. Who could have thought we can score against the mighty Hiroshi team. Plus we were missing three players thru injury.I started at left fullback and hell these guys were damn good. Theyre first goal came from an indirect kick which caught us off guard. Then the goal that made me proud to be a member of this team. A long pass from one of our defense found the head of Kenny, who was outsprinting their defense, it went straight to Jason-(midfield) who made a clever pass that landed on Epi-(forward)'s path and in return he made no mistake about it and boom goall!!!!!!!!!The opposing team was visibly stunned and so does the crowd, but who cares we were crazily celebrating the goal...As the game went on, they relentlessly attack our goal, and their efforts produced a winner. Seconds away from a seemingly tied game, they produced a goal that broke our hearts and brought us down to earth..It was not a spectacular goal but what mattered was the 3 pts that could put them through to the next round.....Though we lost the game, we were thankful that nobody got badly hurt and proud to think that for a few minutes we were giving them a hell of a scare.....

Overall, I am proud of the performance of the team........Though I did not see any Istorians there, Im still happy to tell you guys that now they know what Istorya.Net is all about - its MORE THAN JUST TALK!!!!!

till here.......keep in touch fellow footballeros!!!

mga bro, suroy nya mo Sunday sa SVD 2-5 pm......pangitaa lang ko -Raul or -Epi or Melchor....ingna taga istorya.net mo.....

Hi! Cge pa mo praktis Sundays? It's been a while since I played and the only football I've been playing has been Pro Evolution Soccer 5 sa PS2. Cge'g pangatol akong tiil when I play PS2. PWede muapil ninyo bisag exercise ra gamay? Nay amot sa club or sa field or anything? Former USC player ko, and I played some with Crazy Horse; pero as of now I'm so out of shape and rusty I'd be lucky to last 5 minutes! But if k ra ninyo, i'll have my shoes sewn para maka dula ko with you guys this Sunday. Hey, hey, whatcha say? :mrgreen:

sure.....suroy lang didto SVD tol....

raul julia:
    bai, our last game vs Hiroshi...
    usa ra jud akong natingad.an adto...
    nganong dugay man kaayo ang time nahuman pag 2nd half?
    kung wa naka score atong kontra sa winning goal, wa mo-time...
    beh, tubaga kuno ni ninyo...kadtong nakakita ug wala nakakita...

ambot atong Joe......sya baya former coach nla Epi,Ode,Miguel & other USP aluminis. Nangatawa nalang mi after sa game.Nisabot nalang sad mi kay ni end up pa og draw ang Silliman Alumni cguro ang madala sa quarterfinals kay napildi man mi nila.Dili unta to ma champion ang Hiroshi.

raul:
    Ahahahah!!!!
    Arang-arang pa diay among result sa inyo bai.
    Nawa ni -
    Uptown United 0-1 Crazy Horse-A
    Uptown United 0-0 San Roque FC
    Uptown United 0-1 USC
    Uptown United 2-0 Ex-Sem Bros

@rauljulia

bai, wala na duwa svd tuesday ug thursday?

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 184 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast