Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Talking sakit na likod ni manoy sige dukdok keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by mmarabillas View Post

As you get older, you're skills and interest for learning decreases.
    Just a heads up for things that can come ... .

i guess this is 'almost' real kay i'm about to be there na gyud

he he he

Junior Member Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Half Sigma: Why a career in computer programming sucks

As you get older, you're skills and interest for learning decreases.
    Just a heads up for things that can come.
    mmm. i don't think skills decreases over time, unless wala kay gibuhat. any little thing you do, be relevant or irrelevant somehow adds up to your skills.

i guess bisan asa ang career, you always need to learn new things. bisan wa kay career gali, you always need to learn new things.

that's why we need to be in a career that we like best because learning will not be such a hard thing to do, where you will never get tired of learning.

Applicable ra man na when ur young..
    Do you even know nga naay uban nga after 1 year dili nila gamiton ila skills, ila na makalimtan ila nahibaw.an?
    Ang lahi man pod sa ubang career kay established or standardized na kaau ang ilang information or knowledge base. Dili pareha sa IT nga magcge og usab ang standard.. What you master today may not matter tomorrow. And you're older and cranky about spending the remaining time of your life reading and learning new cr*p again.. =D

Thumbs up motion granted

Applicable ra man na when ur young..
    Do you even know nga naay uban nga after 1 year dili nila gamiton ila skills, ila na makalimtan ila nahibaw.an?
    Ang lahi man pod sa ubang career kay established or standardized na kaau ang ilang information or knowledge base. Dili pareha sa IT nga magcge og usab ang standard.. What you master today may not matter tomorrow. And you're older and cranky about spending the remaining time of your life reading and learning new cr*p again.. =D

i 2nd d motion. amen

Junior Member Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    i felt sad if we think this way. it's like just because we finish school means we no longer need to learn.

maayo gali learning ra ang himoon dili na ta makig-gubat pa.

anyhoo, i don't walk in your shoe so i can't argue much if that's how you feel about IT career and learning.

will me have been jumping to different languages, from C,Turbo C++, Visualbasic,PHP, Powerbuilder, now C# and M...
    aslong you love your job there is no problem wethere old or new.

Quote Originally Posted by owrange View Post
    i felt sad if we think this way. it's like just because we finish school means we no longer need to learn.

maayo gali learning ra ang himoon dili na ta makig-gubat pa.

anyhoo, i don't walk in your shoe so i can't argue much if that's how you feel about IT career and learning.
    No. I enjoy learning and my IT career. I find it cool.
    I learn programming languages, softwares and other normal tech geekie stuff.
    But I also enjoy learn marketing,business and management related stuff thru books. I also did find time to study and understand psychology even if it has nothing to do with my physics degree.
    I enjoy learning and understanding the things around me.
    However, I dont spend time watching movies and reading fantasy books.
    See. You shouldn't assume that I feel bad about IT and learning bcoz as far as Im concerned I have sacrificed a lot of other things to find time to learn, do new stuff and go beyond normal horizons.
    I find being among the usual people boring. Though I enjoy sharing my time with them on other things, I never usually walk beside them. I usually walk behind them unless there are only two of us walking then i walk side by side with them.

Well that's the way it is. You should really understand that things change as you grow older. Though Im fond of learning things today, I have no assurance that I will find it interesting in the remaining days of my life. I will probably have grown up children and be married by then and just watch and enjoy seeing my children grow.
    As for now, Im into learning and going beyond limits bcoz I am young and I can afford to fail since I dont have responsibilities and mouths to feed.

basta ayaw lng jud pabiya sa technology. Update always

I'm still stuck in VB6.. LOL

programming is a lifestyle. its a way of life.

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast