Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Lost Tomb of Jesus: discovery channel documentary

This is a hoax!!! Jesus died and rose from the dead after 3 days, so why would there be bones?

Default Re: Jesus's Tomb and remains found in Jerusalem

Where will they get DNA to match the DNA from the bones so they can really prove that some of those bones found were really from Jesus'? Hahahay, ana jud na every Lenten season, naa jud daghan mga stories mogawas either for or against Christianity.

questions... questions... so many of them...

Default Re: Jesus's Tomb and remains found in Jerusalem

Possible nga naa but it's not impossible for science to prove something that is hard evidence because if the whole thing proved that it was literally Jesus's bones, it cause a trigger effect... war... satanics... atheists and even christians will start to create atrocities... imagine the vast possiblities if this is really true. I have a "story" on a different thread. One makes a grave mistake and others will defy authenticity. Gubit gyud ang mahitabo.

out of seriousness... I'll ride my time machine and see what will happen on the future,,,

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman

14 And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.
    15 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.
    16 Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.
    17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
    18 Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the LORD, and that he had spoken these things unto her.
    19 Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.

John 20:14-19

The body of Jesus has raisen, and it passes through doors (john 20:19).

Peace!
    still proves nothing dude... ur taking it literally... we all know we can't take the bible as such.

Quote Originally Posted by WinFlo
    This is a hoax!!! Jesus died and rose from the dead after 3 days, so why would there be bones?
    maybe it's a hoax but then again from your line of thought, you are implying that jesus is still alive and walking this earth. jesus ascended after his resurrection... whether he ascended physically, thus no bones, or ascended spiritually, thus remains of his physical body is lying decomposed somewhere.

Default Re: JESUS: A Prophet or the Savior????

hehehe! bitaw relax lang patiwasa brod..

for me langha Jesus Christ is a prophet and savior

a prophet and our savior...true.

pero dili siya god/God.

a GOD and SAVIOR...

taka lang ka bay according to Islam he is a prophet

okay... jofox, basaha ug usab...

Quote Originally Posted by DuBciTY
    it's false man ^^
    ang exodus?

naturally, ulbo jud ang kaspa sa Vatican ani, similar situation wen da vinci code came.

anyway, i cant wait to see this documentary

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 172 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast