Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Do you believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by chaise18
    Quote Originally Posted by dessay
    i never question GOD's existence....

am happy that I belong here and I accept things as they come...
    u sure na dli ka mo question sa existance ni GOD? eventhough naa na tanan kamalasan sa imong life dli ghapon ka mo Q sa iyang existance?
    He is the reason of my existence in the first place....so why would I question HIM?

Instead of doing that..why not pray and ask for his help and guidance...

you know what...things happen for a reason, we are in this world to experience the wonder of life that God has made for us..bad things happen temporarily then good things come....basta pasalamat ka lang na naka-survive ka sa tanang challenges....

God gave us the freedom to make choices of our own as well...it's really up to us on how we face the consequences of the choices we make.
    If you're going through hell, keep going - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by chaise18
    i never question GOD's existence....

am happy that I belong here and I accept things as they come...
    u sure na dli ka mo question sa existance ni GOD? eventhough naa na tanan kamalasan sa imong life dli ghapon ka mo Q sa iyang existance?
    He is the reason of my existence in the first place....so why would I question HIM?

Instead of doing that..why not pray and ask for his help and guidance...

you know what...things happen for a reason, we are in this world to experience the wonder of life that God has made for us..bad things happen temporarily then good things come....basta pasalamat ka lang na naka-survive ka sa tanang challenges....

God gave us the freedom to make choices of our own as well...it's really up to us on how we face the consequences of the choices we make.

bitaw bitaw

Default Re: Do you believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    I do. And no matter people of good minds debate about He's existence, there's one great energy around us that science cannot explain.

There is power in prayer.

I sure do and i call it personal relationship with Him and not religion

Default Re: Do you believe in God?

Quote Originally Posted by neths
    Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    I do. And no matter people of good minds debate about He's existence, there's one great energy around us that science cannot explain.

There is power in prayer.

I sure do and i call it personal relationship with Him and not religion
    yah just to what he teaches and ull be fine

i do... for some reason, i just do...

of course!

so do you really believe in god?

when i was a child my mom used to tell me that santa was real. I would always wait for christmas time to come. but one night when I was checking my the stockings that I hanged on the christmas tree. there was nothing , my bro and my sis got something but i didnt get anything....
    and I heard my mom talking to my father like "you forgot to put something in his stockings..." they where like arguing or something..
    then I used my common sense and realize there is no real santa I was like 7 years old then..

back to the question

did you really believe in god?, I know that you will answer yes, and I know that you've read his commandments and his teachings....
    but did you ever follow all his commandments? i think not..
    I know you will say that Im just human Ill always commit sins...

but did you remember when the time that you commited the a sin and you're excuse was. I need to do this, sorry lord, god can wait or Ill asked god for forgiveness later?.. of course you did!, dont lie.....

or do you only go to church to confess your sins or asked a favor to god to give you something? of course you do..
    but do you know the real reason on going to chruch is to praise him?

do you help pple that are in trouble. because god promise you to give somthing in return? of course you do....
    and I know it makes a lot easier to help pple, cuz you get something out of it later....

now are you going to tell me that you never boubt god even once in your life?. if you do, then it will make you the biggest lear in this world

i believe in god ........ pero i dont practice the religious stuffs like going to church and going to confessions.........

Silent-kill: YOu sound confused..... and though there are milllions of confused people in the world, id say.......ive never doubted God's existence( as an answer to your question) whether or not i lived my life according to His will is something im accountable of.

" self righteousness is a state of mind"

he's a good and graciuos God......

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 159 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast