Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kulas1987 View Post
    best tel#. 262-1545/ 0918-3765713
    texted the number! and it is best driving skul nga.. ask ko pa asan location nila para makaEnrol nako!

BTW, guys, unsa car ila gamit.. i wanna learn manual SUV driving.. Villa leyson parking style!! LOL the parking here is crazy!

I enrolled with Pro drive..its my last day tomorrow..Quite not satisfied though I really don't know what will I expect..not like with what I read from Best Drive that there is a summary what will you learn from them..Here's the summary what will you expect with Pro Drive:

1st Day: Familiarize with Gear. The instructor let you move the gear by giving instruction like this "1" "2"etc after memorizing the movement of gear without looking at it next will discuss the clutch, break and accelerator with a brief explanation when to use those things. Next you will be the one to drive already. We practiced at the Reclamation area near SM, then when the instructor that you are quite okay, you will then go with traffic..Before your time ends, the instructor make sure that your within the vicinity of the next student.

2nd Day: Practice up hill and down hill near Tops..The instructor is very sleepy that time

3rd to 5th day: Dont remember the place..we passed by SRP going to somewhere south because the next student is from there..still giving instruction when to move the gear, what lane, break, more gas etc..

Overall what you can learn form Pro Drive is the movement of the gear, when to press the clutch, break, gas. No discussion on the traffic rules or any technique perhaps..Until the 5th day he still giving commands.

So i'm thinking what if I enrolled with Best Drive instead will I learn more

sure driving school..ok ra mabangga ang awto..hehehe

@kait: more or less same ra man ang paagi sa pagtudlo between prodrive and best driving.. if i'm not mistaken, wilbur used to be an instructor in prodrive driving school..

di ko mu recommend sa pro drive.. my mom enrolled there, handtud ron, talawan kaayo mudrive.. mudrive ra`g hawan..

@lapa

ngee.. di guro feel sa imo mama ang modrive.. hehe... pero once interesado jud ka modrive bsan asa nga driving school basta motudlo lang ok ra man..

pilian lang jud ko.. nabatian ko sa ako kay mga karaan nga awto... twice ra ko nakagamit ug kia rio. ahak..

Agree ko ni Achilles. Basta interesado ka, ikaw na man mangita'g paagi.

Your inputs here could prove useful ky ngplano napud ko mgkat-on.

Guys the best ang BEST DRIVING SCHOOL grabe!! gyd ka maau mu tudlo nila pag 1st session nako nakat.on na dayon kog drive..thanks sa ako instructor sir LEO maau kaau ni mutudlo.. di pa gyd mahal unlike sa lain driving school tag 5500 mas affordable paning BEST DRIVING SCHOOL 3000 ra.. 2dlo.an gyd ka nila tanan sa traffic rules..

Ang akoa kay CRIM Driving school. Ang A1, MAHALA KAAYO. NIYA DIDTO RA SA REKLIMATION MAG TUYOK2X

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast