Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Default "GUYS!!! IF PLATONIC AIN'T COOL, THEN WHAT IS?"

but i think in the part of the girl, they can sense that her friend is falling in love with her. so its also up to the girl how to handle the situation..... unless "manhid" ang girl nga dugay jud ka gets.

mao lagi, but what if the gurl wants only a friendship and she knows what you feel and treated you just that sometimes situations are really causing you suffering. mas-maayo na sad siguro sultihan na nimo oi, so that dili na ingon ang iyang buhaton the next time you are together. bahala na moabot sa dili na siya makig-kita nimo at least imong nasulti and kung maao sad na iya decision you have to respect that.

wala kay mahimz...

wla ni appreciate sa girl sa imong gibuhat, unya friends ra jud ang iyang feeling diha nimo, wla kay choice, you should be thankful nga you had a friend like her.

but your feelings for her is more than for friendship stuff...... just read the story above and the difference the gurl is aware of your feelings but not 100% nga kabalo siya she just have the idea of it........

then i may ask, which is which, friendship or romantic relationship?

ako i choose romantic relationship already coz inspite of treating her as mere friend i treated and respected her even more......... but the thing is she's returning to me oddly not square and i understand kay wala man sad ko nisulti niya coz of lots of fears..... but i give my word to myself that i'll cut all the miseries and hopin for better and favorable decision she might have okay ra gani if i can't bring it to the other level for us, as long as she know what's her status to me.

kuha nimo bai?

unsay na kuha bai? ang virginity sa akong friend?.........

kiat: so you mean nga i give up nimo inyong friendship to give way for another one?

maybe you can give your best care for her even though she's only your friend..... soon you may learn that she can't really be your lover.

dili i-give up ang friendship........

what you are expecting out of your choice is to put the relationship from mere a friendship to the next level as a lover.....

mura.... basin ingon ana ang gipasabot ni UC_lover....

11.    Advertisement

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast