Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast
    Blog Entries

mga boss admin maayng adlaw

mao rani akng e report I noticed na unclickable ang "login" next sa "join us" even tried how many times I refresh my browser/wiping out my history mao ra gihapon d jud cya mofunction ang "login" (both mac & win ni cya na problem ky akng getestingan sa desktop) pero kung e click ang "join us" ok ra cya, ty

BTW akng paagi lang ani para makalogin ky e click lang nako ang "reply with quote" will prompt me to login info.
    Last edited by DEMONOCIETY; 09-17-2015 at 12:43 PM.

pwede nlng e.report nko dre about the PLDT advertisement? it's blocking 1/4 pf the screen... without close box pa gyd...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristiano View Post
    pwede nlng e.report nko dre about the PLDT advertisement? it's blocking 1/4 pf the screen... without close box pa gyd...
    Please post a screenshot so we will know which ad network it came from. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    Please post a screenshot so we will know which ad network it came from. Thanks!
    ok sir... as of today, wala ni appear.. both desktop and tablet..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by **************** View Post
    I would like to report that the site is still using HTTP and no HTTPS available, come on mods!... It's 2015 and still doesn't have SSL encryption, how hard can it be to get SSL certificates. It's clearly a bug since the conception of these site. All the users password is transmitted via clear text unencrypted. This is susceptible to Man-in-the-Middle-attack.
    A bug, by definition, is something that affects functionality. Any website can be targeted using "Man-in-the-Middle" or any other methods may it be SSL or not. The biggest threat to online security are stupid admins and phishing through email. You are clearly using your opportunity to post here as a method of creating fear while promoting your own website outside the confines of the Websites & Multimedia section. Under our rules, you may only promote your site within that section. You are also spamming which is another violation of our rules. Lastly, rule #1 also states that Moderators should be treated with utmost respect. As such, your URL will be censored and your account will be banned.

suggestion here:

Instead of a thread, it would be great if we have a bug reporting form. A simple reporting + screenshot attached would be convenient and easier to monitor and filter out. Just my 2 cents for improvement.

Question nalabyan na lagi akong ques :(

mga boss admin maayng adlaw

ako laging bug report kay wa pa lagi tu matubagi kun ngano?

hinaut inyo pud mahatagan higayon

matsalams

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    A bug, by definition, is something that affects functionality. Any website can be targeted using "Man-in-the-Middle" or any other methods may it be SSL or not. The biggest threat to online security are stupid admins and phishing through email. You are clearly using your opportunity to post here as a method of creating fear while promoting your own website outside the confines of the Websites & Multimedia section. Under our rules, you may only promote your site within that section. You are also spamming which is another violation of our rules. Lastly, rule #1 also states that Moderators should be treated with utmost respect. As such, your URL will be censored and your account will be banned.
    Ha ha ha . *chuckle* SSL *cough* .. made my day. *facepalm*

Spoiler! 

Good job .. Admin
    you just whooped his a** ..
    I almost died laughing.
    Last edited by rayjevztech; 10-02-2015 at 03:00 PM.

Bugzilla!

Name of Browser: Firefox
    Where to find the bug: Notifications > Inbox
    Description of the bug: Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '24'
    Steps to recreate the bug: go to inbox

Screenshot:

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIre View Post
    Bugzilla!

Name of Browser: Firefox
    Where to find the bug: Notifications > Inbox
    Description of the bug: Trying to get contenttype class id from invalid contenttype '24'
    Steps to recreate the bug: go to inbox

Screenshot:
    having same issue on my end browser chrome

11.    Advertisement

Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast