Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

by the way in already 25 white complexion ko .main house namo sa PALO then ako granpa taga DAGAMI.

nindot nah imo ghunahuna sis..cge picturi or videohi bah kaha....para makit an pod anmu

bah...

hala manlimbawt mn xd atong balhibo ani oi..
    tan.awa daw dap8 sa lips kung naa kanal2..mao mn daw na ilhanan ingon sa akong lola..

ing atu ka pugi si ingkantu? aku pa ang manguyab niya ug una

kalooy intawoon sa ingkantu

murag serious ni siya dah hehe.. pero you will never know..

anyways kung serious ni.. this could be very dangerous... not to bring up any arguments with spirituality noh but my religion calls for me to believe in such things and also my spirituality is very alive in my life so no arguments please kay kapoyan ko ana..

anyways i believe the place he is inviting you to is their world.. though i do not claim to know much about these elemental spirits. from what i have read, they are evil, even though they show signs of being good.. if i explain further why this thread would be derailed..

i highly recommend you find a way to stop seeing him.. being in love with one is really really really really REALLY dangerous.. why? well imagine if you are inlove with a regular guy.. then all of a sudden mu suko siya sa imo, you dont really know what he is capable of doing.. samot na if engkanto..

akong kahadlukan lang is if you leave him now, one of these days he will find you, and when he finds you with another guy, i can only imagine what he is gonna do to you and your family

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy128 View Post
    murag serious ni siya dah hehe.. pero you will never know..

anyways kung serious ni.. this could be very dangerous... not to bring up any arguments with spirituality noh but my religion calls for me to believe in such things and also my spirituality is very alive in my life so no arguments please kay kapoyan ko ana..

anyways i believe the place he is inviting you to is their world.. though i do not claim to know much about these elemental spirits. from what i have read, they are evil, even though they show signs of being good.. if i explain further why this thread would be derailed..

i highly recommend you find a way to stop seeing him.. being in love with one is really really really really REALLY dangerous.. why? well imagine if you are inlove with a regular guy.. then all of a sudden mu suko siya sa imo, you dont really know what he is capable of doing.. samot na if engkanto..

akong kahadlukan lang is if you leave him now, one of these days he will find you, and when he finds you with another guy, i can only imagine what he is gonna do to you and your family

agrreee this guy............

hmmmmmmmm.. you know this story could make a good pinoy horror movie..

gikan ka suyop TS? hehehe

i know the topic sounds outrageous, but people, since this has to do with beliefs as well, beliefs that you may not believe in, but other people do, please lang respeto sa TS..

serious ni or not i gave my serious answer ehhe
    Last edited by jimmy128; 08-26-2009 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    ang mga engkanto kuno walay kanal2x sa lips. try nya kuno ug check sis.
    na bai naa man ko klasmeyt na girl sauna.wala sya kanal2x sa lips nya puti kaayo sya' nya lonely sya permi kay murag naa man sya perme gihuna2 but dili man sya engkanto oi.ingon tong tagailaha ang iyang papa ra daw maoy engkanto. sya man hinuon duolon og engkanto.kahinumdom ko twice naposses sya sa amo room nanagan jud intawn mi oi' kay mosaka man ang kalimutaw niya.hadlok au' HS pa lagi 1st year pa jud mi ato. ingon sila nagustuhan sad lagi og engkanto..

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 94 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast