Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Opportunities in the Philippines Unrevealed

Opportunity to earn big, I learn that as long as you know the supply and demand that is knowing the demands of the customer and looking for the cheapest supply for the demands will bring great income and business opportunity
    e this is the basic principle ng business.
    this is the law of Supply and Demand - economic basics.
    if you know the demand - you know where to get the supply, now you can have the business.

Opportunities in the Philippines RE-Unrevealed again.
    thanx for reminding us

nice exchange here. ya, we filipinos should start thinking about setting up businesses and creating jobs. hey, anybody here who has thought of creating a support group for would-be or current entrepreneurs?

@d'monyita : hahahahahahahaha...hehehehehehehe...hihihihihiii.. ..hohohohohohoho....you're annoying and pointless!

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Beau
    nice exchange here. ya, we filipinos should start thinking about setting up businesses and creating jobs. hey, anybody here who has thought of creating a support group for would-be or current entrepreneurs?
    actually, we are starting to organize na, if you want to join us, ur welcome[br]Posted on: August 25, 2006, 09:59:48 AM_________________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by jiro
    e this is the basic principle ng business.
    this is the law of Supply and Demand - economic basics.
    if you know the demand - you know where to get the supply, now you can have the business.

Opportunities in the Philippines RE-Unrevealed again.

thanx for reminding us
    ur welcome

i'm into business too and sometimes it is not wise to share your knowledge with just about everyone you meet. remember the nata de coco experience? i'm seeing the same thing with virgin coconut oil. once everyone is into it that business consider it doomed. i've been there, call it being naive, now i know - sometimes it is wise to keep your cards to yourself. take a cue from established businessmen here in cebu - they'll tell you that opportunities abound but that's about it. they won't give you the specifics because you might step on their turfs.

what's my business? im into exports too. but that's as far as i can tell you.

There is no easy money in business, you need to try many times until you find the right business for you, its a try and error...........................

BE careful investing your money and trust your relatives in the Philippines. It's hard to find an honest person allover the world, especially Philippines. If you invest make sure you are there 24/7, if you are not do it keep your money and pu it in the bank. Other words do not invest if you are try to trust someone to run the business for you.

Quote Originally Posted by dmcebu
    BE careful investing your money and trust your relatives in the Philippines. It's hard to find an honest person allover the world, especially Philippines. If you invest make sure you are there 24/7, if you are not do it keep your money and pu it in the bank. Other words do not invest if you are try to trust someone to run the business for you.
    Are you trying to say NOT invest if you cannot run it? If so...I agree...magnegosyo ka gani....HANDS ON ka dapat gyud. Para walang sisihan...dami ako nakita mga negosyo nakasira ng pamilya tawn.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

im not handling business as of this moment but based on what i learn, real business must not be involved yourselves physically at all times, if it needs your presence all the times, its not business anymore, its self employment

I would like to suggest to all who have the desire to be in business or in investing, kindly invest yourself first to financial education. Id like to recommend this book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki, you will know the basics of accounting in a laymans term of which the dictionary is vaguely describe. or You could join with our group since we are aiming to educate ourselves and others of financial basics

I hope you guys could read the book that I'm recommending.

Anyway, Last Sunday, I learn the importance of the supply and demand, my friend cen metioned that let's think of the common problem of the society and out of it we could create a solution and a business opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletap
    i'm into business too and sometimes it is not wise to share your knowledge with just about everyone you meet. remember the nata de coco experience? i'm seeing the same thing with virgin coconut oil. once everyone is into it that business consider it doomed. i've been there, call it being naive, now i know - sometimes it is wise to keep your cards to yourself. take a cue from established businessmen here in cebu - they'll tell you that opportunities abound but that's about it. they won't give you the specifics because you might step on their turfs.

what's my business? im into exports too. but that's as far as i can tell you.

Why some other businessmen aren't sharing much of their business is not because of competition, but the efforts they made in finding their business is very dearest to them. Why would I share my secret of my business where I put all my Sweat, Blood, Tears, and Time in building my business and share it to somebody who never gives time or care. That is my point why I don't share the secret of my business, unsa mo, swerte

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast