Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Since I'm very much involved in the stock market, one of my dreams is actually to create some sort of stock market trading/investing school. I can see the demand reaching as high as the demand that computer courses have reached before and of course, nobody has bothered to make such move.

Actually, I already know a few in Manila and small ones here in Cebu. They aren't that commercialized yet so I'm thinking of mixing the concept of private stock market trading/investing tutorials to a more commercialized and open one?

I have already started a small group and incorporated financial planning in it. Basically the goal is to help each other (in the group) to get better financially by applying (strictly applying that is) the concepts that are being taught.

Don't get me wrong, this is not IMG nor close to it. In fact, I was able to draw up such idea since I'm a former IMG member. Just following the concept and adding something more to it and giving more value to its members.

So summing it all up, my idea is to create a stock market trading/group school in the future but I'm starting by just teaching a small group of people right now (on a regular basis) and adding financial planning to it. It's basically getting the whole package.

keep the ideas rolling...

Quote Originally Posted by piqturmatic View Post
    Cinema blocking...i will explain it further after my deal will be closed... if not... ako japon i-explain ug ngano.
    kamusta ang deal bro? pwd na nmo e xplain ang cinema blocking. . ?

Naghimu ko thread sauna bro about this "out-of-the-box" business. Mura syag counter strike nga style bro (mura pud horror booth) pero ang kontra nimu kay zombies. Ako plano unta ato kay abang abandoned nga building. Wa lang na-push through kay although daghan istoryans naka-uyon sa idea, wa may makig partner, di sad nako gusto solohon kay wa ta kebaw sa panahon

Zed Events

Quote Originally Posted by ceannix View Post
    actually this isn't new but i believe cebu needs something like this:

amusement parks, theme parks, animal parks.. ala enchanted kingdom kay being next to the capita, a lot of people are coming to this little island of ours.
    Naa naman jud unta to'y buhaton nga ingon-ani sa bukid sa Consolacion oi! Nagsige na god to sila og press release ato. Ang nakaparat kay ang usa sa major investor (a korean) kay gidakop sa interpol. Butangi! Sayang....

Anyway, ang ako'ng out-of-the-box idea is common somewhere else pero dili common diri sa atoa : education and functional eco farm. Kinahanglan lang ni og daku nga luna or usa ka ektarya nga yuta.

Kana bang Eco Farm/Park that allows people to have a first-hand experience kung unsaon ni'ng farming and harvesting of course.

-- Butang ka'g coconut farm nga ang mga native tall trees are connected with hanging bridge nga pwede latyan sa tao. Magbutang pod ka og hybrid dwarf coconut trees. All of which, pwede mo-mannully-harvest ang nga "park goers".

-- Butang pod ka'g daghan nga lemonsito, selected orchids, flowering plants dragon fruit, dwarf mangoes, caimito, tambis, kapayas, sambag, saging og uban pa. Again, ang mga eco-park goers will be allowed to harvest the fruits by themselves.

-- Mag-culture pod ka'g mushrooms (oysters/volva/etc). Use lang unas sa saging and dried leaves sa imong mga tanom as substrate for growing them.

-- Aquaponics/Hydroponics for gourmet herbs - kani is a very good addition to the farm. *Mas maayo ang aquaponics kay dili kaayo mogamit og chemical nutes. If mogamit ka og daku nga pond for the fish (tilapia or edible types). And you can also use the pond to irrigate farm kung daghan siya og tubig.

-- Mag-setup pod ka og mini-laboratory where you do your tissue cultures (for coconuts, orchids, mushrooms, etc), grafting/budding (for mangoes, lemonsito, etc) at demo area on how to do hand polination and/or cross-breeding sa mga tanom.

-- Setup pod ka og photo-booth nga naa na daaż preloaded background (imong farm) for souvenir photos.

-- Ayaw'g kalimot, kurala jud tawn imong eco-farm!

-- Aron maka-experience ang mga tao kung unsaon na ang farming og ang joys of harvesting. (eg: apple picking in Japan, strawberry picking in Baguio, feeding hybrid goats in Malaysia, etc.) Afterall, ang mga kabataan karon dili na jud nya kaila kung unsay nawng sa punuan sa sambag, lubi, tambis, og uban pa. Your farm helps.

-- You need a few good and dedicated persons pod noon. Mostly mga green thumb types.

-- You earn from entrance fees
    -- You can tie-up with tour agencies and earn na pod
    -- You earn from educating the people kung unsa ang farming
    -- You earn from the harvest/produce
    -- You earn from the seminars you are able to conduct
    -- You earn on the photos
    -- Later on, you will be consultants na and will be hired/retained by other farms.

What do you think? Crazy idea noh... ingon bitaw mo nga out-of-the-box idea.
    Og naa palang ko'y sakto nga lugar nga daku, i'll do this jud siguro... pero one step at a time.

PS: ahakzz... kataas na diay!

nice idea jackdi.. nindot jud kaau kailangan pud jud ni ug millionis

boss jackdi, same pd ug idea akong papa sa imo.. but since dako pa kaau capital wala pd narealize..

usa sa akong na observe diri, is wala pay Dog park sa cebu, kanang pwd maka off leash ang atong mga pets, while kita nag chillax2x ug bbq under the sun,

kani kay gamay raman imong maintenance ani, imoha lang butangan ug entrance fee add it up for maintenance fee, daug na...

EAT ALL YOU CAN GINABOT! Da! Kani patok jud ni!

Hmm...I will share my business plan.. I hope you can also relate on this and help me weighing if this is worth trying. Hmm.. Today I've seen a lot of micro financing company who offers small-medium loans specially on the province or even here in the City, through what they called "Center Post structure"pahuwam kwarta sa mga member... ang kabati ra ani kay they teach people to become "One day millionaire" tapus mahurot ra sa dali nga panahon walay napadulngan tapus maguol ang mga member kung paano cla ka bayad for their weekly dues pati sad loan officer ma guol kay iyang center iya man responsibility.. I like the business structure kay Center Post man so dali ra mag deal sa mga people. I'm planning to collaborate to those company then offer livelihood program "business".. bali hatag ka business or supply ka product sa center para tabangan sa mga member.I think this is Win/win solution.. makabayad na cla sa ilang utang tapus ikaw ug ang micro finance sad maka benefit sa relationship.. FYI: Just search what kind of livelihood could you offer.. hehehe...Good luck!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast