Page 4 of 256 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Default Re: WHO'S INTO CAR DRAG RACING HERE?

SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 : as iv said i no longer hav pix of the engine on my corolla now...actually i just copied it from my friendster acct bcoz i no longer hav the photo compilation of it...FYI, there r two us us here in cebu who has a 4agze engine on the corolla..wer both members of grupotoyota from manila...we had the engine swap done in manila, not here in cebu ( since most of the mechanics are not yet familiar on how to do the swap here in cebu )...aside from 4agze engine there r also few corollas now here in cebu who swapped there engines with 4age 20v...sorry if i could no longer provide u with the engine pic of my corolla..PEACE!

And that still makes it a RARE SWAP .... imagine an AE101 that is SUPERCHARGE !! You should have kept it .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

as much as i want to keep it..but i should let go of it since i hav already a family with a 2 yr old son...we need a comfortable and more spacious car...actually that corolla of mine is not an ae101..its ee100 coz its only an xl body. it has no power steering, no power window...its hard to use it as a daily driven car. thats y i change it. hopefully soon i could get another project car.

@SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 - no probs bro just airing out hehehe

@usrolla - pag oldschool bro para di kaau gasto! hahahaha (nangamong gyud!)

norrissee : hehehehe...ssshhhhhh! actually ders a plan na 4 an oldschool project

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow
    I am, but it was when i'm still in college. we roared to the street of Iligan City in the middle of the night sometimes in 2002.
    I'm using my Toyota Corolla XE with only 1.3 L with Toyota TOM's dress-up low-profile setup.
    i have to find the pics and the races i had into so that i can post it here. see yah dude.
    scarecrow, interupt lang ko, taga iligan ka? dugay sad ko sa iligan way back 80's up to mid 90's. nakaabot gani mi sa drag race sa baloi airport. old school pa man mi sauna street racing hehehe. late 90s sa cdo nami, karun im in cebu na.

unsaun magpost ug picture deri? sensya na ha newbie pa....

i have an ESi w/ b16a engine for sale man gud. mao ni gamit sa sister nako sa cdo (after i left). i could have bring this to cebu pero deli musugot misis nako. now that my sister has XUV, ganahan na siya let go sa car. sayang ako pa nagita, nagpataud sa engine.

Quote Originally Posted by usrolla
    SPRINGFIELD_XD_40 : as iv said i no longer hav pix of the engine on my corolla now...actually i just copied it from my friendster acct bcoz i no longer hav the photo compilation of it...FYI, there r two us us here in cebu who has a 4agze engine on the corolla..wer both members of grupotoyota from manila...we had the engine swap done in manila, not here in cebu ( since most of the mechanics are not yet familiar on how to do the swap here in cebu )...aside from 4agze engine there r also few corollas now here in cebu who swapped there engines with 4age 20v...sorry if i could no longer provide u with the engine pic of my corolla..PEACE!
    bai, my cuzin does all types of engine swaps here in cebu. the last time didto ko sa iyang shop naay corona swap w/ 3sgte, and several hatch swap w/ b16.

jojo_mouth2 : bro kng naa ky ibaligya nga car adto i post sa buy and sell....upload first mga pix sa imo car sa photobucket den copy the link den i paste. may i know wats the name sa shop bro? knsa imo cuzin bro?

usrolla, bai you can visit cebu textar auto repairshop. look for jason (owner) basin kaila ra mo coz Manoy na na siya sa drag racing deri sa sugbo hehehe. kung deli mukaila, igna lang ako nagrefer -jojo

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 256 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast