Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Re: sa mga guys, are you intimidated by smart/succesful women?

hala! kung ganahan mug smart, independent women, nganung akong mga amiga single pa man? ug waa jud masking isa muduol nila? aber? heheheh..

men are stereotypical. shheeeesh! good thing my man doesn't mind me being on top of things and lets me do my thing. the only thing that he does and never fails to dominate over me is when i do things too much to the point of hurting our relationship. me and my fiance are never at par when it comes to academics and career. but he doesn't feel intimidated at all with me because he believes we are equal. and i love him for that.

majority of the men i know like their women to be their followers as was founded by society since the jurassic age. admit it, some men are still scared of being defeated by women. especially when it involves their ego. Successful, independent, and smart-assed girls mean the destruction of men's self-righteousness, conclusion of their being conceited, and end of their ego which is only as big as Russia. be wary.

i think ang gpasabot ky knang mga babae nga dagko'g pride (and usually ky kna sila ang mga bright ug mga ny ikapanghambog nga babae)..t-off mn sd na pra namo

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLeePot View Post
    hala! kung ganahan mug smart, independent women, nganung akong mga amiga single pa man? ug waa jud masking isa muduol nila? aber? heheheh..
    asa mn sila?gai ko'g information nila dw )

Quote Originally Posted by GhoStSheLL View Post
    Im just wondering..kay kasagaran naku makit an bah..bisan sa mga professionals na ha, mahadlok or mas mo prefer lagi sila ug girl na di nila ka level intellectually. Kay according pas akong guy friend, he said lisud ang succesful/bright na babaye kay naay chance na di dayon mopatoo niya kay labi na mas bright pa niya. Daghan pangutana ug uban.

Are you guys really intimidated

any thoughts?

Ngeeee.... It's a BIG NO!!!... Mao nuon na ganahan sa mga profs people.... Basin bayot na imong friend TS.... hehehhe.. joke lang.. Peace TS..

men are stereotypical. shheeeesh! good thing my man doesn't mind me being on top of things and lets me do my thing. the only thing that he does and never fails to dominate over me is when i do things too much to the point of hurting our relationship. me and my fiance are never at par when it comes to academics and career. but he doesn't feel intimidated at all with me because he believes we are equal. and i love him for that.

majority of the men i know like their women to be their followers as was founded by society since the jurassic age. admit it, some men are still scared of being defeated by women. especially when it involves their ego. Successful, independent, and smart-assed girls mean the destruction of men's self-righteousness, conclusion of their being conceited, and end of their ego which is only as big as Russia. be wary.

agree jud ko ani!!

hadlok man kasagaran mga guys.

they might say that they like women like that pero what they really want is different from what they SAY they want. lahi ilang isulti. lahi ilang gibuhat lol

peace guys

i haven't met a guy who's turned on by brainiacs hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by iProvide View Post
    Ngeeee.... It's a BIG NO!!!... Mao nuon na ganahan sa mga profs people.... Basin bayot na imong friend TS.... hehehhe.. joke lang.. Peace TS..

hahahha basin pud..lisud na ra ba mga laki karon..kay asta sila libog sila unsa jud ila ganahan..girl or boy lol

peace!

aw asa man dapita tig tambay na imong mga amiga? doolon raman kaha?

kay doolon nako na tagsa-tagsa pangayoan nako og hinabang hahahahaha

ows ngano gud tawon...

not really. my wife is an AVP in the banking industry...
    ako, rank n file lang sa usa ka ordinary company dinhi sa cebu.

Quote Originally Posted by GhoStSheLL View Post
    agree jud ko ani!!

hadlok man kasagaran mga guys.

they might say that they like women like that pero what they really want is different from what they SAY they want. lahi ilang isulti. lahi ilang gibuhat lol

peace guys

i haven't met a guy who's turned on by brainiacs hehehe
    murag girl man ang lahi ang isulti lahi pud ang buhaton or pasabot...

if ang brainiacs na pasabot nimo kanang girl pug nga mag lisod naka makigstorya ug normal nga conversation kay sobraan ra ka daghan sulod sa utok.. wa jud ganahan ana..

if a smart girl thinks that guys r competition then in most cases no guy will want her aside from her body.. i think that's one mistake sa mga smart girls.. they see us as competition..

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast