Page 432 of 432 FirstFirst ... 422429430431432
Results 4,311 to 4,318 of 4318

na show man cguro ni sa nat geo or sa discovery..naka kita sila kahoy sa himalayas...na purma kog skeleton sa boat

Quote Originally Posted by munkyboi View Post
    na show man cguro ni sa nat geo or sa discovery..naka kita sila kahoy sa himalayas...na purma kog skeleton sa boat
    NO definite discovery that that was wood frame of a boat. Ararat was later named in 15th or 16th century ago and the "bible" was written some 3000 [or longer] years. How accurate is that? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Blog Entries
    Do highly educated people still believe in this myth?

Blog Entries
    Is it a myth?

Banned User
    Brad my take on this is that...

People will destroy this evidence due to political reasons and socio economic reasons.

1. If the bible were to be proven true. Then the Bible becomes the Religion of Truth. All other religions will collapse bro and to some, Religion is Business.

2. Evolution suggest the flood described in the Bible NEVER happen. If it does, evolution were never true. Billions of dollars to funded on this belief, that upto now were never proven (250,000 USD still stand if someone cud prove evolution is true). A lot of people are depending on this job and its just a peaceful belief that all people embrace is as true(or is it?).

3. Some Scientist Believe it will never happen because 40Days of rain is just not enough to flood the whole world based on their calculation.

4. Some Archaeological findings of the Great Flood is Logically proven True but not the ARK of Noah.

Evidence for the Biblical Account of the Flood

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by tripwire View Post
    NO definite discovery that that was wood frame of a boat. Ararat was later named in 15th or 16th century ago and the "bible" was written some 3000 [or longer] years. How accurate is that? Correct me if I'm wrong.
    --------------------------
    Bible never said about Ararat bro.

Its just an early claims by a group of people in search of the ARK and Claimed it was In the Mountain somewhere in Turkey (they said its in Ararat).

You might want to read the Update on this claim.

Noahs Ark Resting On Mount Ararat | Bible Prophecy In The News

Quote Originally Posted by kebot View Post
    Brad my take on this is that...

People will destroy this evidence due to political reasons and socio economic reasons.

1. and to some, Religion is Business.

2. (250,000 USD still stand if someone cud prove evolution is true).
    3. Some
    4. Some
    who are these pipol? some

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by NASYO View Post
    who are these pipol? some
    1. Occult Religion bro means business...

2. Dr. Kent Hovind 250,000 Reward <---- these people will give 250000 USD if someone cud prove the theory of Evolution.

3. Of course it wouldn't. Seeing as how the entire world consists of 326,000,000,000,000,000,000 (326 million trillion) gallons of water already and we're STILL not flooded, God would need to have, at the very least, doubled that amount for any sort of destruction to occur.

Still, I wonder if there are any Christians who answer the question "Where did all the water go?" with "That's how Neptune was formed!"

ADD: Some quick math reveals that that amount would be something like 8,150,000,000,000,000,000 gallons PER DAY.

4. Flood geology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    (I guess we need more time to read its very scientific...)

9.    Advertisement