Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZD14 View Post
    manungog lagi!!! bitaw world of tanks...
    OT : same ta duwa wot mam ..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by simegchel View Post
    maam let your husband be. ayaw lang ka kay inig barog ana nila mam laki lang japon kita mam if magbuhat tas ingon ma guba ato pagkataw and surely kids wud be highly affected..

u shud stop.
    sure ka that if ur on ts' shoes, you will let your husband do what he is doing? we have different means of coping.. the other will not confront yet will backfire.. unconsciously, murag ana ang nahitabo kay ts.. however, kabalo ta na di siya tama.. but then murag di pud tama na ingnan lang nato siya "to let her husband be"

in some way or another, she has to make it known to her husband that what he did or what he is doing is absolutely not fine with her and that she was too hurt.

Lingaw and kilig paka ron.. pero padung jud na sa sa hilak, problema ug kasakit... Honestly, no, you can't enjoy it for now and just see what happens next.. mao nay tinuod ug sakto unta na tubag... all it takes is one bad incident and mawala na tanan nimo.... remember that the guy you're flirting with is also married with kids... don't expect na barugan ka or kuhaon ka niya if mawala na imong bana... malagmit nahan lang na mu tilaw nimo puhon nang lakiha then inig human ana you won't be as special to him as you think anymore...sensya na sa pagka prangka... ambot unsa ka martyr imong bana pero if ako naa sa lugar niya, byaan tika na way duha2x.. just saying hope this helps clear your mind...

Another thing, keep your mind straight, dili ba kaha nagka bati lang imong bana sa imong pag tan-aw tungod kay naganahan lang ka anang isa ka tao.. maybe subconsciously trying to justify what you're doing mao na manggawas dayon ang pagka ngil-ad na binuhatan sa bana? And if imo man gani ilisan imo bana jud, ayaw ana imong ga fling2x online ron oi..I'll give you a couple of reasons why

1) He's married
    2) He has kids
    3) He's a cheater (He's cheating on his wife right now by having this online affair with you)
    Last edited by MaInEvEnT; 11-22-2013 at 03:00 AM.

Ms. you are married for crying out loud, think of your children.

What you are planning to do is a very big big mess.

#justsayin

problemproblem problem

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZD14 View Post
    Ive been married for almost 9 yrs now with 2 kids... my relationship with my husband right now is a little over than okay... but im not happy anymore... here comes this other guy, we both met in an online game... (a game introduced to me by my hubby, which i've grown addicted to ) hubby introduced me to him and he became my friend instantaneously... he is also married with 2 kids... and we are geographically separated (very far jd)... things were going smooth and we became more close than usual... we started exchanging emails and would chat online more often now... until it became obvious to us that we had a mutual extra special feelings towards each other... i know it was wrong, but damn! that feeling of kilig and excitement was so euphoric like it was a drug, he was my drug... so in short, i allowed him to get personal with me (but still through the game or fb, ddnt exchange numbrs bec we knew it wud cause a problem) i literally enjoy his company more than my husband's... but then, guilt is eating me up inside... but i also dont wanna lose whatever i have with him... according to him "what we hav is special yet cannot be bounded or defined by words" PAK! there goes my delimma... i cnt seem to stop liking this guy now, he even planned to come and see me in person (well he actually bought tickets for the holidays) which i think is a very bad idea... i know we dont have a future together but everytime i talk about, he jst says "hu knows"... in a few years time ill be going to wer he resides now becoz of work, which he thinks is an advantage... but im scared, i cant trust myself, atleast not now that is... until now, we continue our forbidden relationship... but the guilt is still there... how should i go about this? i know this fling might not last, but can i atleast enjoy it while it still lasts?
    you're no longer happy with ur hubby? HAPPINESS is a CHOICE.... if you chose to look at the bad side of a relationship na less beneficial sa inyo, then do the opposite.

He's married, you're married.... do NOT complicate it...... stop and focus on your family...

the brain has always been anatomically located on top of your heart. (or even the hypothalamus is located below the thinking part of the brain.)

Kung ganahan jud ka miga... then go ahead... Dili manmi maka pugong nimo.

Blog Entries
    nausab ra na imo pagtanaw sa imo bana kay naa na man ka kachar2x na lain tsktsktsk naghimo2x ra man ka excuse para majustify imo gibuhat

Blog Entries
    mintras may kahigayonan pa magpahilayo gikan sa kasaypanan
    buhata na. Ayaw hulata nga mokaylap kini ngadto sa usa ka dakong
    kalayo ug nungka mo na mapalong pa. Ug kun mapalong man
    ugaling, nahanaw na ang tanan sa imong palibot nga nahimong
    bilinhon kaayo sa imong pagpakabuhi..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast