Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast

Default Re: My Partner's Past

in my case..i don't dwell in his or my past..what's important to me is where we are heading for..

LET BYGONE BE BYGONE... .

dont worry about the past.
    maybe your friends are jeolous of her kay wa silay kaimom og disco sa halo.

how can you love a person, if you dont know that person very well, it would be vain if your only loving some parts of that person, i think its not love at all if that is the case, loving a person for what she is..is true love, and that inlcudes accepting her past, but how can you accept her past, if your not open to hear it out!!! again it boils down to open communication

waaa..

wa ra.. ganahan gani ko magselos pero d man jud.. wahehe.. jowk.. btaw sauna selos pero karon d na kaayo oi.. i know him and i trust him.. den muana raman na sya if magselos ko 'salig lang gud sa imo kagwapa' bwahahaha.. aw.. sige lang.. hehe.. naa man ju'y mapaksit bah if magtinonto! hehe

if u love someone u have to accept him hollistically even his flaws and his past.. wahehe..

wahehe

murag ako.. pirmi makamention sa ako past niya pero wa ra xa.. salig xa nako.. hehe

it never mattered to me..not a bit.
    and he knows that..
    cos his past made him who he is right now.

he loved a certain girl nga wala lang pud ang babaE! but duH i knW! puppy love lng to hahaha :P kami btaw karon and im happy with hiM .. love u gA! mwaA!

Quote Originally Posted by gorio!
    dont give a damn about her past as long as she spits it out fromĀ* her mouth and i wontr be hearing it from somebody else, i value an open channel communication and honesty as well, for me they are the basis for TRUST, no matter what her past is!!!
    very well said.... :mrgreen:

past is past...

don't dwell on that

look forward for your future...

laina sad anang past istoryahan kung nanguyab pa ka or bag-o pa mo uyab oi. always avoid those kind of conversation. wa nay lami sa inyong giistoryahan. well, mo ask man jud na ang mga babayi. an answer or two could do but change the topic. overview of the past would do but not the details.

but there are girls who are open minded nga ganahan maminaw, ok ra hinuon na. some people would look strong to hear your past but deep inside it brings a negative emotion.

unless kung strong naa kaayo ang inyo relationship, pwde na mo talk talk ana pero wa man na gamit gud. unsa pa may gamit anang past. kung wla pa sla closure, i advise let them have closure sa ila ex. lisod na, my experience. just trust your peer and be confident. mopilit ra na kung in love jud nmo.. kung dli, he/she's no the right partner for you. that simple...

Quote Originally Posted by j_cainglet
    past is past...

don't dwell on that

look forward for your future...
    yep.. move on... smart choice..

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234567 ... LastLast