Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Default Re: Opportunities in the Philippines Unrevealed

@doubletap: what are you exporting? are you also handling L/C? are you the supplier or just an agent?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JedCrack
    Why some other businessmen aren't sharing much of their business is not because of competition, but the efforts they made in finding their business is very dearest to them. Why would I share my secret of my business where I put all my Sweat, Blood, Tears, and Time in building my business and share it to somebody who never gives time or care. That is my point why I don't share the secret of my business, unsa mo, swerte
    If your're looking for business opportunity, I suggest you ask the common people, talk to them whats the common problem of out society, think of ways that would lessen or minimize those problem or even provide convenience to people, business opprtunity will come out from that, we dont need to create which is a copycat of other businesses, there would be a lot of business idea which are original

If you want to develop one, our group is helping to create ones business idea

Quote Originally Posted by JedCrack
    @doubletap: what are you exporting? are you also handling L/C? are you the supplier or just an agent?
    i have a merchant account and i sell culture-specific items. that's all i can say.

Quote Originally Posted by doubletap
    i have a merchant account and i sell culture-specific items. that's all i can say.
    ok. i guess you are in the handicrafts or home cottage business. im into raw materials for china, like chromite, copper ore and concentrates, coco products.

hmmm....i could just remember what Engr. Bunny Pages (a very successful chemical engineer and awarded as 1 of the most successful Chemical Engineer entrepreneur in Cebu by the Philippine Institute Chemical Engineers) said; "most people said to me that they wanted to work at this company or that country...but rarely do i hear that they wanted to own their own company or build their own successful business..."

he's really inspiring...he also uttered that today's society only looks at what is immediately needed and not looking at the long run...applicable to business dba?....he said that when starting a business,you should look at the long run...true though

exactly, most filipinos think of the present always.. not always looking forward

to paraphrase kiyosaki, why climb the corporate ladder when you can Own the ladder.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Beau
    nice exchange here. ya, we filipinos should start thinking about setting up businesses and creating jobs. hey, anybody here who has thought of creating a support group for would-be or current entrepreneurs?
    Kindly check this one

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/grou...vestment_Club/

alot of people are more focused on the problem... they should be focused more on the solution... plus action

they know the problem.. padakoon pa gyud. make things complicated

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast