Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: FREE MASONRY - the Principles

Will have answers when I come back. Very interesting ISSUES towards FREEMASONRY and its relationship towards " CATHOLICISM " .

Just be prepared to give out ONLY opinions because considering a straightforward comment like making it a FACT doesnt vouch one as an explanation unless you yourself is an actual FREEMASON .So far after reading it , a conclusion is made that non members knew more than actual members .. isnt it IRONIC ??

" A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

nag libog ko grabe ka ta-as akong gibasa....

unsay advantages ani sa atong pagkatawo og unsay dis advantages?

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    Will have answers when I come back. Very interesting ISSUES towards FREEMASONRY and its relationship towards " CATHOLICISM " .

Just be prepared to give out ONLY opinions because considering a straightforward comment like making it a FACT doesnt vouch one as an explanation unless you yourself is an actual FREEMASON .So far after reading it , a conclusion is made that non members knew more than actual members .. isnt it IRONIC ??

pangitai og padayona jud! lisod pakgangon ang tinoud nga kamatuoran!

Hmmm... sa akong tan aw i think there's something wrong with the connection between freemansonry and religion. Hope we wont fall out easily to these kind of cults.

And please people I do hope nga once mo hatag tag opinion not for the sake nga naa tay i ka argue or something or para lang ingnon tag bright (sorry sa natamaan) please concede if really sakto jud sila. thank you.

i luv these stuff!!!
    enlighten me some more!!!

what da!!! check this out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholi...nd_Freemasonry

Pope Benedict XVI as Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger - Quaesitum est - 1983 "The faithful, who enroll in Masonic associations are in a state of grave sin and may not receive Holy Communion..."

i really cant see a direct attack of the freemasons to the church .. infact they really respect them.

Do you believe in God?

No atheist can be a Mason. Masons do not care what your individual faith is, that is a question between you and your God, but we do require that a man believe in a Supreme Being.

Elite Member
    Blog Entries

From my own research, Masons believe in God!

But they consider all Gods of all religions as equal, and all religions valid. The God they refer to, is "the Great Architect of the Universe" whatever other names he possess. It could be Jehovah, Allah, Buddha, or perhaps, even Satan.

Others think masonry is just a plain fraternity, others believe it is a different religion. The internet has full of resources/articles for and against freemasonry.

Quote Originally Posted by SPRINGFIELD_XD_40
    Irony may sometimes be true. In secret societies, many times the followers are deliberately kept in the dark. The whole truth (or more of the truth) is only often found out after sifting through various sources of information by disinterested parties. For example: the NPA or terrorist organizations. Such movements use small cells that are only given as much information as they need to carry out localized operations.

Same with freemasonry. The lower ranks are not given as much information. But as more information leaked out, others wewre able to get a better picture of what freemasonry was really like. By the way, my grandfather was a 32nd or 33rd level freemason. That was about as high as you could go. He knew what they were all about. And her and my family suffered because of his loss of faith. Fortunately, he returnd to the Catholic Church before his death.

Freemasonry "believes" in a god, so it is not an atheist movement. But that does NOT make it compatible with Christianity. We Christians believe in a PERSONAL God, who made Himself manifest on earth as Jesus Christ. We do NOT believe that all religions and philosophies are equally pleasing to God. We do NOT believe that all claims of all religions are true (known as indifferentism).

Indifferentism -- which is a central tenet of freemasonry -- IS a direct attack on Chrisitanity. It is IRRECONCILABLE with Christianity since it directly contradicts Christian teaching about who God is. The Catholic Church has also explicitly affirmed this, as one of you noted.

Huhmmm ...

I guess I got to find that book of Albert Pike (?) again.

Example :

SPRINGFIELD recruits POTTERBOY and POTTERBOY recruits TOLSTOI , Si POTTERBOY kabalo siya na brod mi and brod sila ni TOLSTOI but si TOLSTOI wala kabalo na brod mi and ako wala ko kabalo na brod diay mi TOLSTOI . Thats how secretive it is and for what reason I dont know , basin kung MASON nako makabalo nako .
    hmmm..i thought masons were the building craftsmen of the classical era..sori for my ignoyrance

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast