Page 5 of 147 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: do u believe in reincarnation?

@hijo bonito... that's why they are called gifted because that's the way the are- gifted. it may be thru genetics, vitamins sa mama, gatas na gigamit (probably), etc. or just a gift from God mismo.

I wrote an explanation of reincarnation a long time ago here in istorya mura na delete na guro to pagpanglimpyo.

My papa told us a story about reincarnation. He said one of our great grandfather knows regression. Too bad he didn't pass it on.

Yes, regression traces previous lives of a soul. They say souls could be as old as centuries.

Is reincarnation true? Here are a couple of things:

1. The what we call de ja vu's.

---- Have you ever met a person that you initially felt rage or like or familiarity "i've met this person before but I couldn't recall when" questions, questions, mystery....That means, he's soul could be a friend or an enemy in your previous life.

---- Have your even been to a place and you said "i've been here before, this place is very familiar to me" but have never been there in your entire life?.... That means that that place is familiar to you because you've been there sometime in your past life.

2. In-born phobias

---- Fear of swimming that is inborn, unexplained, untriggered... since a child is born he's always been scared of the ocean... that means sometime in his past life he died of drowning.

---- Fear of closed places - one person after regression found out why he's scared of closed places... clostrauphobia... he died of suffocation inside a coffin buried alive in his past life.

3. Obesity or gluttony

---- Another person found out that she died of hunger in her past life, thus explaining her love for food... uncontrollable. See, there are other people who only eats... innate... enough. She died of starvation and she's making it up now.

---- Often the most traumatic deaths... like burning alive or hanged happened a long time ago. Mo daw na kasagaran mobalik in the next life, kanang grabeng trauma.

4. Soulmates

---- A soul always has a pair, his/her soulmate... since the first birth of their soul. That explains people successfully marrying, or have met no matter how far apart they are... but destiny brought them to meet each other. Unsahay makawonder ta nganong two people born opposite places in the world magkadayun. Mura pangitaan ug paagi nga magkakita ba.

Age difference too. Let's say two married couple.... the husband died early of age and the wife died later in her life. The husband's soul was reborn ahead of his soulmate... then in the next life they met with high age gaps.. the man older and the woman younger. That explains why some couples have huge age gaps but are still destined for each other.

That also probably explains why there are men who fall inlove with men, and women falling inlove with women. Sometime in their past lives they were in love, meant for each other. But their next life they met but were of the same ***.

Not at all times a soul meets his soulmate in a lifetime... but if they do... the relationship is wonderful. During this time, the couple love each other too strong sometimes they can't explain it.

Mao nang kanang mananag-an ug lovelife kinsay madayon, they usually see like "tabukon ug dagat" which means from another place. Bata ba or magulang. The vibrations they're getting are actually energies from two souls no matter how far apart or how near. She also sees glimpses of one's past life which explains the trait, the hobbies talents etc. of the other soul.

5. Talents not highly influenced or genetic

---- His past life's talent was unsuccessful, unattained, or coerced to not do. The soul can sometimes carry it on and fulfill it in the next life.

---- Leadership, writing, speech etc.

In every death there's birth. A soul reincarnates, with no memory retention of his past life, they say instances mentioned above don't happen all the time. But certain things can be discovered through regression. Unless a soul achieves nirvana and goes to heaven.. aw unsay term ana sa buddhists gani? the soul rebirths.

Kana pung singlehood... that means his/her soulmate done went to Nirvana. As to reincarnating to an animal I think nowadays because of the bigger population each soul goes to a new birth. There are old souls there are new souls too.

People who regress can tell you if your soul is an old soul or a young soul.

Actually if we examine "healing of the family tree" sa charismatic I see it as healing of the soul. I cannot grasp the idea that we pay for our relatives, our forefathers sins. It doesn't concern us in any way. But instead... healing of the family tree is actually healing your old soul so that the soul is forgiven and can attain nirvana. It recalls and examines your past lives, your sins, and reflects to your life at present and through the Holy Spirit, your soul is cleansed and all sins are forgiven. You come to that healing with just your present life in focus but also how the soul lived his life in its entire existence. Di ba kanang healing of the family tree makakilabot kaayo na as in usahay makapicture ka ug witch nga gisunog alive, evil people, glimpses of darkness. Pero diay ang glimpses, glimpse diay sa imong mga past lives.

Kanang grabeng malas sa kinabuhi, caused na sa past life. Ailments can also be repaired through regression and healing of the soul I call it. Bitaw tuo-tuo ra bitaw ni nga interesting. Di ko moinsist nga mao gyud na. But still makes you wonder and think. Hala noh? Bitaw sa?

Quote Originally Posted by n`gel
    I wrote an explanation of reincarnation a long time ago here in istorya mura na delete na guro to pagpanglimpyo.

My papa told us a story about reincarnation. He said one of our great grandfather knows regression. Too bad he didn't pass it on.

Yes, regression traces previous lives of a soul. They say souls could be as old as centuries.

Is reincarnation true? Here are a couple of things:

1. The what we call de ja vu's.

---- Have you ever met a person that you initially felt rage or like or familiarity "i've met this person before but I couldn't recall when" questions, questions, mystery....That means, he's soul could be a friend or an enemy in your previous life.

---- Have your even been to a place and you said "i've been here before, this place is very familiar to me" but have never been there in your entire life?.... That means that that place is familiar to you because you've been there sometime in your past life.

2. In-born phobias

---- Fear of swimming that is inborn, unexplained, untriggered... since a child is born he's always been scared of the ocean... that means sometime in his past life he died of drowning.

---- Fear of closed places - one person after regression found out why he's scared of closed places... clostrauphobia... he died of suffocation inside a coffin buried alive in his past life.

3. Obesity or gluttony

---- Another person found out that she died of hunger in her past life, thus explaining her love for food... uncontrollable. See, there are other people who only eats... innate... enough. She died of starvation and she's making it up now.

---- Often the most traumatic deaths... like burning alive or hanged happened a long time ago. Mo daw na kasagaran mobalik in the next life, kanang grabeng trauma.

4. Soulmates

---- A soul always has a pair, his/her soulmate... since the first birth of their soul. That explains people successfully marrying, or have met no matter how far apart they are... but destiny brought them to meet each other. Unsahay makawonder ta nganong two people born opposite places in the world magkadayun. Mura pangitaan ug paagi nga magkakita ba.

Age difference too. Let's say two married couple.... the husband died early of age and the wife died later in her life. The husband's soul was reborn ahead of his soulmate... then in the next life they met with high age gaps.. the man older and the woman younger. That explains why some couples have huge age gaps but are still destined for each other.

That also probably explains why there are men who fall inlove with men, and women falling inlove with women. Sometime in their past lives they were in love, meant for each other. But their next life they met but were of the same ***.

Not at all times a soul meets his soulmate in a lifetime... but if they do... the relationship is wonderful. During this time, the couple love each other too strong sometimes they can't explain it.

Mao nang kanang mananag-an ug lovelife kinsay madayon, they usually see like "tabukon ug dagat" which means from another place. Bata ba or magulang. The vibrations they're getting are actually energies from two souls no matter how far apart or how near. She also sees glimpses of one's past life which explains the trait, the hobbies talents etc. of the other soul.

5. Talents not highly influenced or genetic

---- His past life's talent was unsuccessful, unattained, or coerced to not do. The soul can sometimes carry it on and fulfill it in the next life.

---- Leadership, writing, speech etc.

In every death there's birth. A soul reincarnates, with no memory retention of his past life, they say instances mentioned above don't happen all the time. But certain things can be discovered through regression. Unless a soul achieves nirvana and goes to heaven.. aw unsay term ana sa buddhists gani? the soul rebirths.

Kana pung singlehood... that means his/her soulmate done went to Nirvana. As to reincarnating to an animal I think nowadays because of the bigger population each soul goes to a new birth. There are old souls there are new souls too.

People who regress can tell you if your soul is an old soul or a young soul.

Actually if we examine "healing of the family tree" sa charismatic I see it as healing of the soul. I cannot grasp the idea that we pay for our relatives, our forefathers sins. It doesn't concern us in any way. But instead... healing of the family tree is actually healing your old soul so that the soul is forgiven and can attain nirvana. It recalls and examines your past lives, your sins, and reflects to your life at present and through the Holy Spirit, your soul is cleansed and all sins are forgiven. You come to that healing with just your present life in focus but also how the soul lived his life in its entire existence. Di ba kanang healing of the family tree makakilabot kaayo na as in usahay makapicture ka ug witch nga gisunog alive, evil people, glimpses of darkness. Pero diay ang glimpses, glimpse diay sa imong mga past lives.

Kanang grabeng malas sa kinabuhi, caused na sa past life. Ailments can also be repaired through regression and healing of the soul I call it. Bitaw tuo-tuo ra bitaw ni nga interesting. Di ko moinsist nga mao gyud na. But still makes you wonder and think. Hala noh? Bitaw sa?
    ask lang ko anang soulmates, what can u say about muslims who have many wives? does it mean daghan cya og soulmates? kanang de javu, do you think maka recognize kaha nang soul nga ni reincarnate sa mga places nga grabe na man kaayo ang kausaban sa lugar karon. you compare ang hitsura sa mga lugar dri sa cebu 40 years ago, lahi na gyud kaayo halos wala nay resemblance. ang mga sapa kanal na man ang hitsura, ang mga dagat gi pang reclaim na, mga buntod gi pang quarry nya daghan na kaayong new establishments. what do you think?

I was an exotic dancer daw sa akong past life...tsk tsk... thought i was a horse sa akong past life... haha!

Quote Originally Posted by boobadoll
    I was an exotic dancer daw sa akong past life...tsk tsk... thought i was a horse sa akong past life... haha!
    grabe ha.

Franklin sorry la ko ka reply dayon sa imo pangutana. Not everybody meets their soulmates in a certain lifetime. A muslim might marry wives, kung naay usa nga soulmate niya, naa gyud nay unique nga deep emotion.

Franklin sorry la ko ka reply dayon sa imo pangutana. Not everybody meets their soulmates in a certain lifetime. A muslim might marry wives, kung naay usa nga soulmate niya, naa gyud nay unique nga deep emotion.
    sis ..can't help but ask....naa pa jud labaw sa soulmates sis...kadungog ka about "twin flames"?

Gwyn, wala ko kadungog anang twin flames, unsa man pud na?

Gwyn, wala ko kadungog anang twin flames, unsa man pud na?
    naa daw ta daghan soulmates sis....mao na usahay maminyo...nya ma byudo/byuda ...then makakita pa ug lain love....kay kani sila mga soul mates daw ni nato...maong dali mag ka abot ang karma....usahay naa ka bf...moingon dayon ta soulmate nato...nya mag ka buwag ma minyo ka lain ...mag tuo na dayon ta nga ang ex bf dili soulmate kay wala na dayon....nya ang current husband maoy soulmate....sila tanan soulmates...naa lang degrees...naa higher soulmates daw....

kani sad twin souls/ twin flames ...mao jud daw ni ang ultimate counterpart...nya not everybody ends up with the twin flame...usually with soul mates lang....di kaayo ko ka explain...ako nya to pangutan-on balik nag storya nako ani...something like aeons of years ago...one soul morag na split and reincarnated over and over as two....nya not in each lifetime mag ka dungan or mag ka abot....but usahay mag abot daw and mao na dayon na ang pag reunite sa twin parts....mao daw ni mo explain sa expression love at first sight.... or kanang mga tinuig nga relationship nya di mag dayon kay ang madayon katong bag-o lang nakit-an! kay with twin flames daw insatnt recognition of the other....

i know ang uban ma weird dan ani...pero for believers of reincarnation this is possible...try lang daw search bahin ani sis...maybe you can correct me sa uban nako gi storya basin pataka taka ra sad ko!

Yes I do believe in Reincarnation. It appeals to both the romantic Philosopher and the rational Scientist in me because it agrees or aligns to the principle of conservation of energy and that God is ever Merciful and Wise beyond Understanding.

Conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy (including potential energy) in a isolated system remains constant. In other words, energy can be converted from one form to another, but it cannot be created or destroyed. In modern physics, all forms of energy exhibit mass and all mass is a form of energy.

So nothing, even Life even Intelligence is completely destroyed, it is merely transformed. Our souls are continously evolving through the experience of living and continues to do so until we are free from faults, until we become in essence perfection... that is the greatest mercy. No one is wasted or beyond salvation.

I have my own personal realizations when it comes to my own process of reincarnation.. I have mere assumptions to who I was or certains aspects of past individuals that I was a part of... perhaps it may be mere assumption only or mere arrogance to think so that I was once a bishop of France or one of the literary world's greatest storytellers. Nevertheless, I've been influenced with purpose to make the most of my life today, as best as I can.

And I also believe that there is a way to transcend reincarnation, to achieve what is the Ultimate Goal. And that is through keeping true and working the Knowledge given by the Prophets.. you know who they are

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 147 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast