Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted House

Sight Beyond Sight. muzikfreakah's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Haunted house

Way back high school we went to that place sa bunktud dapit, we went down the stairs, bahu kaayog "tai" and it was creepy going down, we went around the rooms, but nothng happend, we didnt feel or see nothing. But another group of friends of ours went down a few months before us and one of them fell down the stairs and got cut, it had to be stiched sa hospital.

The place has been torn down already. We dared each other to go in the middle of the pool on the top level pero walay ni ad2 kay baho kayo hehehe.

I dont mind joining a ghost hunt, count me in. I have some prettey scary stories that Ive been through myslef. hehehe.
    The Wonder Pets of a Reptile Addict.

www.mytechisland.com

Blog Entries

Default Haunted house

we went to a place in lahug. that was a retreat house i forgot the name. i had 3 gurls with me and 2 guys. one guy holds the camera and the rest of us "tried the thing". suddenly one of the gals stopped talking and got fever. i mean taas ug pwerteng inita niya. kalit kaayo. it took me sometime to stop the summoning... sigh... then pagkaputol nimata siya and asked us what happened. her fever just took off. nawala iya init. then wala siya kahibalo what just happened.

i can't rili explain it. one of my friends there kept the tape.
    igsulod nimo ngadto kay kalibangon ka sa pagpanglimbawt sa imo buhok. wala pa gani mi kasugod.
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Default Haunted house

BETANIA RETREAT HOUSE is HAUNTED bai if thats the one ur talking about...... batch 94 of DOn Bosco was there in 94 and we heard , felt that the place also is occupied by the unseen .
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Default Haunted house

i've been to bethania for our retreat, that was i think 1997 and 98 but i never felt anything, i even wandering aroung at night alone but never fell a thing.
    but ghost hunting is fun, i wanna go if ever all of us can agree....

Default Haunted house

na kasolay ko ana, cementeryo sa hapon to na karaan sa BOHOL ang venue last summer haskang ahaka it was 11pm didto mi nagpondok nikalit btw og dagan ang duha namo ka kauban unya saman nidagan pod ko kay mabilin nya ko sus dha man diay gihigot na kabaw na sapid btw akong tiil dako-a nakog samad hinoon! TOINK....careful lang jod mo bcn ang inyong FUNFARE mahimong NIGHTMARE....waaahhhh damned carabao........

Default Haunted house

hehehehehe , lami na unta kaau sa tunga tunga sa storya ..... ni apil pa gyud ang kabaw !! Lolz ...
    " A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. " - 2nd Amendment , Bill of Rights of the United States of America

Blog Entries

Default Haunted house

atut kabaw uy...

the shadow seen on the tape was of a man. dako ug lawas. almost meters from the circle.

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Default Haunted house

dili haunted akong house pero naay hunted bar duol ra gud sa amo... and sometimes i feel something... like someone's watching

Default Haunted house

asa na dapit p-chan.
    adto-on ta na!

Blog Entries

Default Haunted house

ngok... wat kinda bar P-Chan?

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 150 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast