Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: Karate in Cebu

Default Re: Karate in Cebu

nahimo jud siya coach nya wa sya alam gani mao na dapat experience jud ang coach.

Mangutana ko kun asa NA ang Japan Karate Association dnhi sa Cebu?!? Any details...tnx!

buhi pa si winnie dela rosa?..he was my okinawan karate instructor when i was in grade 1 that was 1989 i think..sa YMCA

@ramini

buhi pa kaayo bro, check this group in friendster: http://www.friendster.com/group/tabmain.php?gid=652499

Sakto tanan mo agai pag ka estudyante. But it remains the same. The best athlete may not be the best coach. Or the best coach may not be the best athlete. So dili ta mag critique sa uban na instructors kung naa bay agi o wala. Importante responsable nga instructor arun safe ang training.

Quote Originally Posted by maeyaxs
    @aquafire

depende rana sa athlet bai tanan nko nakaila nga na himo og instructor or coach ni agi jud og pagka student.. kung dli ka mo agi og pagka student dli ka mahimong instructor or coach.
    [quote=maeyaxs ]

@badboy

yeah i checked it out...i clearly remember his balding head nya long hair ghapon..and when we do our karate routines he'll be using his red drum..haha!! i remember i was clamoring for a belt coz everyones having it and i didn't hehe!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini
    @badboy

yeah i checked it out...i clearly remember his balding head nya long hair ghapon..and when we do our karate routines he'll be using his red drum..haha!! i remember i was clamoring for a belt coz everyones having it and i didn't hehe!!
    what year was this?

@aquafire
    depende sad na sa person bro. you can be a best coach and a best fighter @ the same time. it depends on how you handle it.

@badboy

mga 1989 na bro..or early 90's

caoching and being a player are 2 different things with their own uniquw set of requirements. coaching demands excellent communication skills becaude this involves knowledge transfer. it also requires exceptional motivation skills

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast