Page 5 of 223 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: AMERICAN FOOTBALL: NFL fans, who's your pick to win SuperBowl XL?

Quote Originally Posted by Big|nimZ
    hahahahahaha I knew it I knew it! Hahahah there goes the so much hyped up colts! HAhahahaha
    yeah right, you knew it until right now. nobody predicted denver and pittsburgh will meet in the AFC championships, even you (Big l nimZ) predicted the pats will be AFC champs. that's why Vegas gets all the money from suckers.. hehehe.. it's all good..
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

lmao hey my picks this weekend is not that bad. Actually its 3-1 only when the Pats lost. I told you guys Colts are not invincible hence they got beat! Manning choke when its a big game and always be. That reminds me of Dan Marino lol. Anyho I pick Steelers next week and again Panthers next week. Steelers plays smashmouth football and same as Panthers. Smith burned that 'vaunted' defense of DA BEARS lmao

@big l nimz, if you read your first post on this thread i believe you picked Colts over Steelers. maybe i misread it or something.. anyway, 2-2 for my picks this week. i still have one more team left, Panthers, but all my AFC teams lost this weekend including my eventual SB champs, Indy. it would still be exciting to watch the panthers play the seahawks next week though.

denver vs carolina....

sayanga sa colts oi..

Quote Originally Posted by omad
    @big l nimz, if you read your first post on this thread i believe you picked Colts over Steelers. maybe i misread it or something.. anyway, 2-2 for my picks this week. i still have one more team left, Panthers, but all my AFC teams lost this weekend including my eventual SB champs, Indy. it would still be exciting to watch the panthers play the seahawks next week though.
    lmao I don't care anymore man, I'm just glad the cocky Colts got eliminated. Panthers!!!!

@STYM, OMAD
    pittsburg really came prepared for mannings passing game.manning was pressured by the steelers defense, he was sack about 5 times.

NFC-PANTHERS VS SEAHAWKS. I PICK THE SEAHAWKS. the panthers running game right now is weak so is the seahawks star RB questionable injury status . if seattle comes prepared with blitzes to the quarterback and tight coverage on carolinas smith(#1 iin receiving for 2005) that should do the job. im expecting a lot of passing game in this one from both sides..

I dont care about the afc my favorite the colts are out.
    AFC- BRONCOS VS STEELERS. I PICK THE STEELERS. their defense did an amazing job of knocking down mannings defenses and the steelers safety is the best in nfl right now. thats without a question as per colts vs pittsburg game .

If you read earlier post:
    for the afc i choose the colts to win all the way to SB.(unfortunately it is not the case)
    for the nfc- i going to stick with my friends pick of seattle going all the way to superball.

la man gud ayo tong fg kicker sa colts..
    dako lang sweldo unya when it matter most, wala sya ka deliver...
    i also pick the panthers over the seahawks kay naa c steve smith, then
    injured man pud c alexander..

ill look at this game next week.
    nindot ni bai
    the panthers have an excellent qb and wr combination.
    thats how they beat the ny giants(who has a bright future in the nfl).

hahahaha this is it! I'm picking Steelers over Broncos and Panthers over Seahawks.

it's getting really exciting.. man i can't wait til this weekend..
    i'll pick Denver over Pittsburgh, Carolina over Seattle..
    it's gonna be fun!!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 223 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast