Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Default Re: HELP: I have hepatitis B

unsay tambal diay anang HEPa B bro? naa koy close friend na girl, naa pud cyay hepa B, den consult cya sa cebu doc. ingon daw ang doctor na wala daw tambal ana.. den gitagaan ra cya vitamins para sa liver niya.. take cya adto everyday..

den after 1 year ning balik cya sa doctor to consult if still active paba iyang hepa.. but still active ghapon, gi ingnan napud cya sa doctor na wala daw tambal sa HEPA B..

HEPA A daw madala daw na sa white rabbit but HEPA B dili na daw..

Quote Originally Posted by bless
    unsay tambal diay anang HEPa B bro? naa koy close friend na girl, naa pud cyay hepa B, den consult cya sa cebu doc. ingon daw ang doctor na wala daw tambal ana.. den gitagaan ra cya vitamins para sa liver niya.. take cya adto everyday..

den after 1 year ning balik cya sa doctor to consult if still active paba iyang hepa.. but still active ghapon, gi ingnan napud cya sa doctor na wala daw tambal sa HEPA B..

HEPA A daw madala daw na sa white rabbit but HEPA B dili na daw..
    depende kung liver serosis na or what they called cancer of the liver...na tambal anha kung maka afford lagi inyu bulsa kung di gani ....hulog ra wala

no cure..... maglisod na daw ug work sa gawas....

hepa A makatakod through dirty food and drink, dali ra ka takdan pero sayon ug dali ra maayo. dili kuyaw pero ma yellow pod ka, hehe
    hepa B, blood borne-1- blood transfusion of improperly screened blood froma person carrying the virus (positive sa hepa B), needle prick with blood from positive person
    2- sexual intercourse with hepa B positive person
    3- when a baby is delivered from a hepa positive mother
    kung hepa positive ka, infected ka virus, it doesn't mean naa na ka disease. wqa ra ka bati-on or symptoms. that is why you have to take care of yourself-healthy lifestyle!
    hepa B is prone to liver cancer, cirrhosis, fulminant hepatitis mao na nga kuyaw. that is why sad gi-develop ang bakuna for prevention. so kung wa pa mo pa bakuna, pa- screen mo hepatitis (antigen ug antibody) aron bakunahan mo if needed.

sabi ni edu ang labis na pagkain at pag-inom ay nakakasama sa atay kaya ba a liver lover, kaya mag L*** **D, the point is too much of eveything is not good for us.

kung wala pa nganu g under recovery ako kuya pero HEPA C 2 iyaha

Sa ako lang nahibal-an ani mga istoryans dat there's no cure for this type of hepa which is B..naa mga immunity buta certain drugs to cure and vanish it wala jud....ang available ra ani nga meds is magpahinay lang sa progression sa disease...hinay2x lang ang pag grabe murag mupugong lang cya speed of deterioration...And pls. about if u have plan abroad sori jud kay as what i've heard mayapa daw kung naa ka Tb kay maayo ra na kay sa hepa B di jud ka kagawas to work...not unless if u will apply torist nya mag tnt ka...dats ol bro!

meron ako additional information about hepb,, you can visit this site... pwede rin sya icure using alternative medicine
    http://hepatitis.50webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Khitty
    i'm not an expert but as far as i know, if you were infected with hepa B as an adult then their is a big chance that you will recover from it. but another very important thing is the type of hepa B you have, whether it is "acute" or "chronic". within the first 6 months, your hepa is still considered as "acute". but if 6 months after diagnosis you still test postive for hepa B then thats when it will be classified as "chronic" and this is when it becomes incurable so meaning you can possibly have the disease for the rest of your life. chronic hepa B increases your chance of getting liver cancer so if you smoke and drink alcohol then i think its a good idea to stop. but on the positive side, hepa B is not a death sentence. majority of it don't really progress into being "chronic" and people with hepa B can expect to live longer lives if they take good care of themselves and see their doctor regularly for monitoring.

as for your question if you are still able to work abroad, i think it depends on the country where you want to work, the kind of work you are applying for and of course your employer's policy. as far as i know, most employers require a medical check up and since hepa B is contagious, it may somehow affect your chance of employment overseas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khitty

i'm not an expert but as far as i know, if you were infected with hepa B as an adult then their is a big chance that you will recover from it. but another very important thing is the type of hepa B you have, whether it is "acute" or "chronic". within the first 6 months, your hepa is still considered as "acute". but if 6 months after diagnosis you still test postive for hepa B then thats when it will be classified as "chronic" and this is when it becomes incurable so meaning you can possibly have the disease for the rest of your life. chronic hepa B increases your chance of getting liver cancer so if you smoke and drink alcohol then i think its a good idea to stop. but on the positive side, hepa B is not a death sentence. majority of it don't really progress into being "chronic" and people with hepa B can expect to live longer lives if they take good care of themselves and see their doctor regularly for monitoring.

as for your question if you are still able to work abroad, i think it depends on the country where you want to work, the kind of work you are applying for and of course your employer's policy. as far as i know, most employers require a medical check up and since hepa B is contagious, it may somehow affect your chance of employment overseas.
    theres no such thing as acute or chronic hepatitis..and hepatic complications will not choose any age, whether you are young or old it is still the same....and this type of virus has only .1% chances of recovery whether you are adult or not... once you have this virus it will stay with you for the rest of your life specially hep b.. and hep b is incurable itself. i will try to explain some of the details of this disease base on my own understanding on its pathophysiology, 1st:once you are infected with this virus it will mainly affect you liver, there it will start to break the normal function of your liver from inflammation which will eventually lead to cirrhosis, once you have cirrhosis (scarring of the liver tissues) the liver could no longer filter the blood properly and it is where the complication starts.... because the some toxins will stay on your body... maybe what you're trying to pull out about acute or chronic hepatitis is the occurrence of the symptoms itself.. because some will remain asymptomatic for years which is chronic and some will eventually develop symptoms in less than six months which is acute...... lastly once you have this disease it is very important to watch for your food intake, change your lifestyle of you are alcoholic or a smoker... the only way to prolong the course of this disease is living a healthy lifestyle...

well done bro...healthy lifestyle can at least slow down its progress..i suggest you take some liver tonic like milk thisle this will not cure but at least it will help you slowing it down and lowering your ALT level...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast