Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4552535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Photo Reading

Quote Originally Posted by Anajayjay View Post
    mingaw na ko ninyo tanan. Graecia ni Kanusa mag jam og balik silverhwk?>
    Graecia, what happened to your account?

Mag jam ug balik this coming December 2009. Nahan mag vacation ang consultant diri sa Cebu to unwind.

Normally I need a yearly readings. So I need to have another forecast by 2010.

Stay tuned!

Default need help

Mr. silverhawk,
    I am not okay with my life right now.Last nyt, I dreamt of seeing candles and hearing voices of spirits while I was going out of the cemetery with my dead aunt. She committed suicide last year Aug. 15 while I was supposed to be celebrating my bday in aug. 18. My father also died of suicide when I was five years old. I have big problems in my life right now.Need spiritual advice and assistance. Pls. email me at chalantyu@yahoo.com. Can i talk to you over the phone im in bohol right now. I was supposed to attend one of your sesions last 2006 or 2007 but fear kept me from doing so. Hope you can help me...

regards to xavier

Quote Originally Posted by yervyl View Post
    Mr. silverhawk,
    I am not okay with my life right now.Last nyt, I dreamt of seeing candles and hearing voices of spirits while I was going out of the cemetery with my dead aunt. She committed suicide last year Aug. 15 while I was supposed to be celebrating my bday in aug. 18. My father also died of suicide when I was five years old. I have big problems in my life right now.Need spiritual advice and assistance. Pls. email me at chalantyu@yahoo.com. Can i talk to you over the phone im in bohol right now. I was supposed to attend one of your sesions last 2006 or 2007 but fear kept me from doing so. Hope you can help me...
    Sessions last 2006 or 2007? Wow, can't image ang tagal na non when I organized those workshops here sa Cebu.

The events of your life and to those of your loved ones is really bad or unpleasant to some extent. I see a figure of an old guy, hairy but sometimes shifted to an image of a monster. I'm curious if somebody in the past or when you were still a small kid and your parents had a fight with somebody and he / she resorted to cursing your family? I see a vision of black surrounding and very depressing.

Try to review the history of your family. Honestly it is unusual wherein there's a series of suicide events in your family.

Before I interpret your dreams, I would like to know if your dream is colored or black / white / grey? If colored meaning current or future events. If it is black / white / grey meaning past issues.

Now candle is a symbol of enlightenment, to shed light or to offer a prayer and hope the smoke will bring our intentions to the heaven. Hearing voices is another thing to consider, seems there is a ghost or spirits still haunting you.

Are you a spiritual person?

Silver Hawk
    Welcome to Canigao Island
    Leyte Central - Online Portal of the Province of Leyte

Quote Originally Posted by iragurl View Post
    regards to xavier
    Regards to Ira, don't forget to meditate all the time. =)

Quote Originally Posted by iragurl View Post
    regards to xavier
    If you want a very powerful Love Spell, send me a private message on my YM. BTW, don't share my email / YM okay?

Aside from a picture, make sure you have something from that person...an item or a material.

Just use it wisely. Should I say advance happy ending? LOL

^ oi dili ba na sala nang mga love spell? kay murag cheat man gud.... kung sa gamers pa kay cheaters... ^_^
    wala ba nay negative karma?

Quote Originally Posted by hizuka007 View Post
    ^ oi dili ba na sala nang mga love spell? kay murag cheat man gud.... kung sa gamers pa kay cheaters... ^_^
    wala ba nay negative karma?
    Yes there is.

My god, how pathetic! A love spell?!

Kung busted ka busted gyud ka! Deal with it! The only way mobilangkad nang bayhana nimo is if you drown her in a case of red horse and tequila!

Pila kabuok imong nailad anang racket nimo silverhawk? Wala paka na konsensya anang mga biktima nimo?

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    Yes there is.
    kinsa kaha ang naay bad karma ana? ikaw ra, siya ra or kamung duha? knowing nga naay karmic implication, naa lng ghapon mo intention mubuhat ana?

11.    Advertisement

Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4552535455565758 ... LastLast