Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Let us be reminded of the topic, its about the different Religion of the world leading her followers to God. Tho each differ in their approach but the goal is the same.

Let us not argue about the difference of each Religion but rather let us focus on that particular premise that I mentioned above.

Quote Originally Posted by Malic View Post
    Let us be reminded of the topic, its about the different Religion of the world leading her followers to God. Tho each differ in their approach but the goal is the same.

Let us not argue about the difference of each Religion but rather let us focus on that particular premise that I mentioned above.
    let their be peace on earth.. no matter how hard we pray if we cant be at peace with ourselves, we can never be at peace with our neighbors.

we hate others beacause of our insecurities and fears and prejudices.. why cant we enjoy what all the religions of the world strive for.. peace and love for fellow human beings...

instead of arguing what is the correct name of god or correct religion, we should think more on how to show love to others...

kana imo tinoohan wa nay au kung ikaw mismo walay ika tabang sa isig ka tawo..

Different religions beg comparisons especially when they "are all leading to the same God". This is a philosophy forum as well, and I think it makes things more interesting.

To say ALL religions lead to one God is a bit of a stretch (there are some religions who believe in multiple gods). However-- Judaism, Islam, and Christianity believe in more or less the same abrahamic God (feel free to dispute this claim). It gets really confusing though, since all of them explicitly point out that their own religion is the only valid way to God. So if you're a Christian (and truly live by its credos, etc.), you would have to believe that Islam is a false religion and that all muslims and jews will not attain salvation, and vice versa. That is unfortunately the truth if you belong to any of these religions. It's the very conservative & traditional side of religion.

Now for a new world "belief" that ALL religions lead to one God--- truth is, you CAN believe that, and no one can argue with you unless they are staunch scholars of the Bible. You'll just have to stop calling yourself a Christian though. But what the hell? There are already millions of Christian hypocrites anyway, so maybe can still keep your "Christian" label at the same time believe all religions lead to God. Religion does evolve right?
    Last edited by tingkagol; 01-16-2010 at 07:01 AM.

let us see...1+1=2, 2x1=2...
    wow!, what a good formula.
    i didn't thought that you will use that kind of formula, its like a kinder 2 kind of formula.
    Its only in this numbers that its true.
    why not try this one, and let us see if you can see it.

2+3=5, 2X3=6
    4+4=8, 4X4=16
    5+5=10, 5X5=25
    6+2=8, 6X2=12
    and you want more?

now I've refreshed you for elementary mathematics.
    Now try to apply the formula in this topic, if you can't see it, then you're in 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Peace!

I don't see it that way, our God is ONE.
    Really?
    could you compare the Doctrine/words of our GOD?
    and let us see if they are ONE.

Its a fact that there are many GODs but they're not the Same.
    Satan is GOD.
    Belly of humans is GOD.
    Lust is God.

But the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Daniel, and Christians is Different and Almighty.

PEace!

well if the desired dish is chicken curry then we need to use chicken but there are different ways to make a chicken curry. Some would add coconut milk others dont, some spiced the dish with bell peppers others dont, some use green chili others use red.
    then with regards to adding coconut milk and others don't, can you compare the taste if they've the same taste?
    now you're learning, try to apply this one to our topic.
    You know revision right? People revised the doctrine of GOD (not all people) in order to fit to their taste.

yeah but the goal is still peace di ba. pareha ra rcruman only kay lahi lahi ang object but same feeling.
    Jesus Christ give or offer peace which is not the same as what the world offers/give, did you know that?
    That is why I posted that peace has category.
    The Peace of Christians is different from the peace of this world.

Peace!

Quote Originally Posted by rcruman View Post
    wow!, what a good formula.
    i didn't thought that you will use that kind of formula, its like a kinder 2 kind of formula.
    Its only in this numbers that its true.
    why not try this one, and let us see if you can see it.

2+3=5, 2X3=6
    4+4=8, 4X4=16
    5+5=10, 5X5=25
    6+2=8, 6X2=12
    and you want more?

now I've refreshed you for elementary mathematics.
    Now try to apply the formula in this topic, if you can't see it, then you're in 2 Corinthians 4:4.

Peace!
    let us see...1+1=2, 2x1=2
    First of all, those are not formulas. Those are equations.

Second, obviously, Malic gave that very simple example to show how "different ingredients" can lead to "the same result". Surely you could see his logic?

I can't see yours though (so that Corinthians quote of yours holds true if you're judging people who can't see it). Regardless, what's your logic behind using the same numbers, using them differently, and yielding different answers? The only way you can tie your examples with the topic is to say "God can make 2 times 3 equals 5". Is that it?

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by AmorsoloX View Post
    if you believe killing is part of your religion and you believe you can attain salvation/haeven/enlightenment thru it, then do it.. just dont expect somebody to be happy with it afterwards...

and also consider that it may be in their best interest to kill you too..

there is no good or bad religion.. just malicious people
    and also consider that it may be in their best interest to kill you too..
    --- lols justified by religion? hmmm.

there is no good or bad religion.. just malicious people
    --- you must have forgotten what is good and what is bad

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by dartzed View Post
    well you see bro kebz i don't judge one's belief if they chose to be then let them.. the right to chose commonly known as free will..

the analogy of the cat's death is a test on ones purpose actually by the time someone answer it you will know some of his nature..

i don't promote beliefs here but if you guys learn something from me then thats good, besides im just an observer..hehe

back to the analogy of the cat's death: it's common sense that if you will apply it to spiritual side of reality you can get only 2 choices be damned(unsaved from sin) and being saved.. so whichever you choose your purpose will still be the same weather you want to be with God or the Devil or whoever they call it..
    so whichever you choose your purpose will still be the same weather you want to be with God or the Devil or whoever they call it
    --- that is because bro, you assume, each religion/god is the same. religion/god = Cat
    --- the problem bro is this: Are you sure you are killing the same CAT?

Banned User

Malic take my analogy :

First Student: study in-house (in-house learning)
    Second Student: study in private school

Objective: They both want to learn.

Question: Which do you think is better?

We might have different perspective of the objective malic

If my god is MONEY its like saying I am a devotee too and im saved... Gud luck.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast