Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by waterboy0911 View Post
    Don't assume.. stick to the issue.. I've been teaching students before and it's really effective...Trust me.. I've been there done that..
    Hehehehe.... murag wala man tingali ko nag assume sir, murag ni hatag raman tingali ko ug tip.

mura na siya ug hatag ug review on a linux distro.. You can't review after 1-2weeks of usage, nor can you review if you installed the distro under VirtualMachine.

You should try a software first for at least a month and don't ever give up search for the solution to a problem, think of it as a challenge. That is what Ubuntu has taught me.

Tinuod gyud na sir, pag first nako install ug Linux sa akong PC. the one who introduce me to Linux he gave me only 1 month, ingon siya mobalik radaw ko sa akong naandan nga OS. so what I did, forget everything and back to basic. pero ni work well man pud sa akoa. hehehehe.. Thanks to him.

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnmedrano View Post
    What if mag create ta ug community nga focus lang gyud ta about Ubuntu. Para in that way dili pud malibog kitang mga newbie sa kadaghan sa mga linux derivative nga nanggawas karon. dayon tawagon nato ang community CEBUNTU.COM.

What do you think mga ubuntu users?
    Hmmm.... I like this one. You dont have to learn every linux distro and it will cause you confusing trust me. Will I am System admin and I am working most all the time with ubuntu desktops and ubuntu servers since 5.04. I work also with other special purpose distro like PBX and firewall. Based on my experience, the effective way to learn linux are focus, read more, hands-on and do projects. Set your goals and ask your yourselves what are trying to achieve. Focus on a project then everything will follows like you will be reading more and doing more hands-on. This is my formula for learning the linux. Just like what I said I like this one so count me in.

murag ma uwaw ko join kay peppermint bya ko but I started with ubuntu and since peppermint is based on lubuntu murag pwedi tingali ko libuga sa ulo oi lulz

Quote Originally Posted by mraljoriz View Post
    murag ma uwaw ko join kay peppermint bya ko but I started with ubuntu and since peppermint is based on lubuntu murag pwedi tingali ko libuga sa ulo oi lulz
    Confuse...I guess this is the better start to stick on one distro.

There reasons why I moved from away from ubuntu this is not to say that ubuntu is bati but as there are many distros, each of us has freedom.

ang laing lain distro kay murag tawo naa itom, puti, brown ug pamanit naa pud singkit, budlat, special people but still they same they are humans.

uy naa nman diay ang http://www.cebuntu.com, nindota gud

Good day mga fellow Users. inform lang tamo nga ang Cebuntu IRC is ready.

ang server sa Cebuntu: irc.freenode.net

dayon join lang sa #cebuntu

thanks to sir turbomark.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhero View Post
    uy naa nman diay ang Cebuntu™, nindota gud
    lagi bro, murag wala pana siya ma polish bro. envite nya tika bro aw master d i. hehehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast