Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 53606162636465 LastLast

Thread: Photo Reading

ako pa interpret ko sa akong photo.
    Last edited by myroxanne; 12-23-2009 at 04:27 PM. Reason: no reason

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    I can't tell if it's a form of Deja vu because you haven't confirmed yet if you visited that place at a present date, or viewed it as something familiar.

We cannot conclude sad if it's premonition because we can't tell if it's a warning or an event in advance.

Silver Hawk
    Leyte Central - Online Portal of the Province of Leyte
    Welcome to Canigao Island
    well, the TO HAPPEN dreams i have already happened... as in the same view, the same tanan, sa ako lang dream is blurred ang faces... i hope so its just dejavu..

ngano wala paman nag photo interpret sa akong hulagway na gi post. excited panaman unta ko makabalo kung unsa interpretation ninyo sa hulagway na akong gi post.

pwede na ninyo e photo interpret. please..thank you daan..

Quote Originally Posted by myroxanne View Post
    ngano wala paman nag photo interpret sa akong hulagway na gi post. excited panaman unta ko makabalo kung unsa interpretation ninyo sa hulagway na akong gi post.

pwede na ninyo e photo interpret. please..thank you daan..
    Please take note that this is only a quickie photo reading because I'm still busy right now.

The first time I saw your picture days ago, I saw two individuals in my vision. One male and one female. The problem with that vision is the guy silhouette / gray compared to the image of the female na klaro. I'm not sure if you have problems with your relationship? You can verify this one.

Looking at your aura you have so many problems in your life. Not because you're frowning in your picture, it's in your aura. My advice? Try to be positive (not just thinking positively) but live life positively. Stay aware from negative friends. Keep your life busy productively so you can focus in your life and move forward.

Sorry it's already 1:07PM and I haven't eaten my breakfast pa! LOL Have to catch up my meals and get back to work!

Spread the News!

Silver Hawk

Quote Originally Posted by silverhawk View Post
    Please take note that this is only a quickie photo reading because I'm still busy right now.

The first time I saw your picture days ago, I saw two individuals in my vision. One male and one female. The problem with that vision is the guy silhouette / gray compared to the image of the female na klaro. I'm not sure if you have problems with your relationship? You can verify this one.

Looking at your aura you have so many problems in your life. Not because you're frowning in your picture, it's in your aura. My advice? Try to be positive (not just thinking positively) but live life positively. Stay aware from negative friends. Keep your life busy productively so you can focus in your life and move forward.

Sorry it's already 1:07PM and I haven't eaten my breakfast pa! LOL Have to catch up my meals and get back to work!

Spread the News!

Silver Hawk
    The first time I saw your picture days ago, I saw two individuals in my vision. One male and one female. The problem with that vision is the guy silhouette / gray compared to the image of the female na klaro. I'm not sure if you have problems with your relationship? You can verify this one.<--pwede e specify. could it be a female child or female adult. it could be either my mother or father but i dont have any relationship problem with my parents. sige if you have more time, pwede details ang pag describe..if possible but if not possible okey rapud. no worries.

The first time I saw your picture days ago, I saw two individuals in my vision. One male and one female. The problem with that vision is the guy silhouette / gray compared to the image of the female na klaro. I'm not sure if you have problems with your relationship? You can verify this one.<--pwede e specify. could it be a female child or female adult. it could be either my mother or father but i dont have any relationship problem with my parents. sige if you have more time, pwede details ang pag describe..if possible but if not possible okey rapud. no worries.
    Actually the female I was referring in my post is you. Sometimes in my vision I see symbols or even energies of some individuals.

Anyways, feel free to confirm or dismiss my readings. Besides, this is only my past time. =)

Kindly confirm my simple readings for now.

Silver Hawk

whm..well if ako. then sakto imong reading interpretation. dili nalang ko mag detail but i think naa point imong gi ingon.

naa koy problema but dili daghan. then ang problema is about namong duha and our future.

salamat ha.

whm..well if ako. then sakto imong reading interpretation. dili nalang ko mag detail but i think naa point imong gi ingon.

naa koy problema but dili daghan. then ang problema is about namong duha and our future.

salamat ha.
    It's sad naman. I hope there's solution to that problem.

Just focus on whatever positive or strengths you have. After all, we are not living in a perfect world. Life is a struggle. The best thing that we will do is survive and learn to move forward.

More blessings to you and your family!

Silver Hawk

question.

can you vibe something like a family in the future..

hahaha..sorry kay mura na kulit na kaau ko.

question.

can you vibe something like a family in the future..

hahaha..sorry kay mura na kulit na kaau ko.
    I can't say YES or NO because at any moment in your life, you can change your FUTURE and I don't want to give you false hope. It's not a safe answer to your question so to speak but I need you to control your life positively. If you really want to take a peek about your FUTURE, you can consult a Tarot Reader. I know this lady maintaining an account at Psychic Readings. We crossed paths in Yahoo Messenger. Thanks also to a friend here on istorya.net for sharing that link but I know that reader years ago from a common friend. You can try her at your own discretion.

The reason why it took me time to read your picture is because I was drained when I tried to read you the first time around (that was days ago). That's why karon ra ko ka hatag ug reading sa imo pero it was a quickie reading. To explain it further, it's about the inner energy that you have. I'm not sure if it's due to your problems that gives you that kind of aura. But you really need to improve your positive energy somehow.

I don't know if this will work with you but I will share you something about myself, how I keep myself motivated and positive all the time.

I maintain my account on Facebook. I use my Facebook as my "Gratitude Journal" chronicling all the things and blessings that I receive. I always say "Thanks for the Blessings" even small things that come to my way. Like a tap on my shoulder when my boss is impressed with my work, new clients that I closed, payments that I receive, bills that I pay, friends that I met, any things that are big or small that I need to acknowledge to the universe.

It's okay to worry about your problems but it will drag you down if you won't act upon it. I hope this journal of mine will inspire you to some extent.

(NOTE: Lastly, you can now remove your picture.)

Here's my journal on my Facebook account:

[My Journal] Keeping a Gratitude Journal
    Saturday, December 12, 2009 at 9:22p

It’s 6:32PM, Saturday of December 12, 2009 when I had the urge to blog again here in Facebook because I feel happy and grateful. I always say “Thanks for the Blessings” whenever I’m happy. Is it because of what I ate for my lunch at 6:00PM? Yes lunch at 6:00PM. I was full when I had my breakfast this morning, simple meal to keep me going and like the rest of the week, too busy with some projects. No coffee for the day while I’m here at the office and maybe…….I’ll sip one later tonight.

Because I cannot explain why I’m happy, so I did some research on the Internet and came upon the findings of Sonja Lyubmirsky (Psychologist, University of California) who believes that keeping a gratitude journal - taking the time to consciously count your blessings is one of the most effective happiness boosters. According to another psychologist Robert Emmons from University of California at Davis, gratitude exercises improves physical health, as well including raising energy levels and relieving pain.

If you want to visit their humble profile, visit their site at:

Dr. Sonja Lyubmirsky
    Sonja Lyubomirsky

Dr. Robert Emmons
    UC Davis Psychology, Robert Emmons

I know the word “gratitude” is not something new but let’s define it once again. Gratitude is the quality or feeling of being grateful or thankful.

Support and Friendships
    Two days ago, I was reconnected again with an old friend on the Internet after quite some time and she said: “Ikaw pa ma depressed? I don’t believe you.” That was her reaction after sharing her my dark days months ago. I was set aback trying to decipher her message of disbelief. And I remember that I’m always the one who is always positive every time she confides me about her problems. Honestly, it’s not something new when I befriended some individuals on the Internet after maintaining my own thread “Photo Reading” at istorya.net.

Below is an excerpt of one of my online chats. Her name is withheld for privacy.

CN (12/5/2009 1:25:45 PM): the reason why tingali i bumped into u silverhawk is i was looking for answers kay i feel lonely and financially down.. pressures in me.. etc..

CN (12/5/2009 1:25:52 PM): but im happy to be ur friend pud bya

CN (12/5/2009 1:25:59 PM): i was just desperate at that time

silverhawk (12/5/2009 1:26:10 PM): cool

silverhawk (12/5/2009 1:26:15 PM): it's not something new

silverhawk (12/5/2009 1:26:23 PM): everybody is attracted to my energy

silverhawk (12/5/2009 1:26:24 PM): joke

silverhawk (12/5/2009 1:26:25 PM): LOL

CN (12/5/2009 1:26:34 PM): nah.. nilupad napud ang atay ai

silverhawk (12/5/2009 1:26:39 PM): padulong pa

silverhawk (12/5/2009 1:26:41 PM): LOL

CN (12/5/2009 1:26:47 PM): joke.. bitaw.. amazing how this works..

CN (12/5/2009 1:26:48 PM): lol

Continue to Invest
    We have our own struggles in life and by no means will it ever be over? I continue to invest more time and energy into my mental health like any other aspects of my life – career and business because without stable mind and body, I risk losing all of them.

So how do I stay well?
    I know when depression strikes, we start to wander aimlessly, completely lost, not knowing which voices to follow. We acted on everyone’s suggestions. Some worked. Others didn’t but the best part is listen to your inner voice.

I compiled the exercises that made me feel better, sort of like a mental health program.

1) Eat and Sleep Well
    2) Maintain Good Friends (like having your own Board of Directors)
    3) Keep Yourself Busy Productively
    4) Maintain a Gratitude Journal (I use Facebook)
    5) Prayer and Meditation (acknowledge the consciousness of the divine presence)
    6) Time (Just wait and let time do what it does best……heal your wound)

Lastly, I got new client this week for one-year contract and preparing another RFP (Request for Proposal) for an existing client.

Thanks for the Blessings! May these Blessings continue, now and forever.

About the Author

Silver Hawk is the Project Manager of an American company here in Cebu as his day time job. Name of that company is withheld for privacy because he’s into blogging. Currently he’s also managing his own company called _______________ servicing local and foreign clients. He wishes to grow both companies exponentially and maximizes his contributions to the society. He blogs when he's in the right mind, body and spirit.

=END=

11.    Advertisement