Page 649 of 651 FirstFirst ... 639646647648649650651 LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6504

Quote Originally Posted by Jhunax View Post
    I had similar issues last year. I was barely getting a 4G signal. I raised the issue numerous times through their call center, e-mail, and even Facebook. It got fixed eventually with the onset of their 4G+ expansion.

Before the "fix", it was switching back and forth with 3G/4G. When on 4G, I was getting 3 bars. It was good enough but not very stable. Once it switches to 3G, I get 5 bars, but there is barely any internet.

Now that I'm getting 4G+, internet is good even if only getting 3 bars. But sometimes it switches back to 4G with 5 bars and internet becomes slow again. It seems that they just "renamed" the signals. 3G became 4G, while 4G became 4G+ but the same crappy internet connection.
    Are you just in Cebu area? Im using Globe LTE for my mobile and SMART LTE at home, signal seems to be fine I use Huawei b315-936 as modem/router gets 5bars all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkbyte View Post
    Are you just in Cebu area? Im using Globe LTE for my mobile and SMART LTE at home, signal seems to be fine I use Huawei b315-936 as modem/router gets 5bars all the time.
    Yes, Guadalupe near Petron. I have no problem with Globe signal here in my area. I always get a strong signal even before the LTE craze.

I also do have an LTE router. It has good coverage since it has an external antenna mounted on the roof.

No, the problem isn't just 4G but 2G signal itself. Isn't it frustrating when you can't even send/receive calls or message indoors? Their line checks are of no help and blindly dealing with the real problem. There wasn't any problem with smart signal before in the said area. It's not just me who have experienced a similar issue with their 2G signal but also my workmates living in other areas within Cebu. I don't know with smart but it seems like their 2G signal became so weak you can't rely on it to do the most basic activities. Anyways I've already found a solution which is ditch smart and switch to Globe. I get full 2G signal with Globe indoors and no issue with 3G/4G. So, don't you dare say maybe the problem is with us and not you(talking to you smart).

sir unsa imong plan? or prepaid ra ka bosS?

Quote Originally Posted by zapata01 View Post
    sir unsa imong plan? or prepaid ra ka bosS?
    Smart Postpaid boss and naa sd ko prepaid same rman signal sa duha

ako pud signal sa smart diri ako area ning degrade. ambot gi unsa na sad ka ha ni nila. taud2x na ni. mga first week of May.

Smart Postpaid boss and naa sd ko prepaid same rman signal sa duha
    unsa imong postpaid sa smart sir? pila monthly?

Quote Originally Posted by zapata01 View Post
    unsa imong postpaid sa smart sir? pila monthly?
    2500 monthly sir

Knsay nka pa load ug UNLISURF sa retailer recently working pa sa inyo?

Sa akoa kai g sapawan sa smart ug surfmax then unlisurf so wala njd unlisurf 😑

Down ang SMART network? Ako post paid ug predpaid na SIM kay dili maka text or call. Started about 7:00 a.m. today.

11.    Advertisement