Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Islam

^^ In a way this is a futile or pointless act on the part of the man. A female muslim friend of mine said they ALWAYS prefer to be the first wife. This is because in their practice of polygamy, the first wife gets to decide if the husband should or should not marry again. Yatap!

Besides, from a scientific perspective, it diversifies your genes. Dili isolated imo dugo sa usa ka gene pool.

lyk the Ampatuans hehehe..

^^ In a way this is a futile or pointless act on the part of the man. A female muslim friend of mine said they ALWAYS prefer to be the first wife. This is because in their practice of polygamy, the first wife gets to decide if the husband should or should not marry again. Yatap!
    Besides, from a scientific perspective, it diversifies your genes. Dili isolated imo dugo sa usa ka gene pool.
    at least they follow darwins natural selction ...

Men are design to be polygamos

.. sorry for being out so long, been busy, well i talked again to that islam shiek...

Quote Originally Posted by tokidoki View Post
    That's today bai. Adto ka time ni Jesus, you saw how Mary wears her clothes. Just like a Muslim!

The church is losing it's grip and that's what you see today. Mga tao isog na mosupak sa ila simbahan.

.. no, you failed to get my point. it's not the culture i'm talking about here but the religion of islam. yes, you might say that their culture revolves around their religion. But then, i'm asking here the integrity of their God/Allah. If that's how you see, then Allah is blind, he made a rule which he wasnt able to foresee the evolution of man's morals. from being too conversative to very open minded, in terms of clothing. In that aspect Islam again made Allah look foolish.

@pigrah, let me quote you

There is really no end to this. If Islam is not for u, leave it be. Dont disrespect it. Dont talk trash about it. I think its by far the most decent religion ever and muslims have the strongest faith ever and i will defend it in any way I can.
    .. you'll defend islam ?? are you muslim ??

.. most decent religion ?? Is it decent to marry four wives ?? Is it decent to allow killing in the name of allah ??

.. let me ask you, would you allow yourself to be the 3rd wife of a muslim would you allow your brother to commit murder so just to praise allah

.. btw, im not comparing christianity to islam, im comparing islam to the present day situation and to it's claim of islamic scientific miracles.

@miramax,
    sir fin,

The Muslims that you encounter are mostly Sunni's, ryt?
    Saudi'ans are majority Sunni's.
    Taleban/ Bin Laden's group are Sunni's though his ancestral roots are from Yemen, which most number of Muslims are Shia's.
    .. Bin Laden's followers are the best example of being fanatic and frantic. Yes, i have opened that up with my conversations with a shiek, and they do condemn Bin's actions. And i asked the shiek what he's going to do with me, knowing i'm an atheist and i clearly bashed his religion. Funny thing was, he just held my head and gave me an islam greeting and told me, i cant forget his words you're still my brother. Well, i thanked him for being open minded to my questions.

I don't know if anybody have read or know this yet (saw it in CNN's Amanpour last night):

Son of Hamas Leader Turns Back on Islam and Embraces Christianity - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Here's some excerpts:

JONATHAN HUNT: Why, after 25 years, did you change?

MOSAB HASSAN YOUSEF: I believe that all those walls that Islam built for the last 1,400 years are not existing (sic) anymore. They don't recognize this. They built those walls and made people ignorant because they're afraid. They didn't want people to discuss anything about the reality of Islam, about the big questions of Islam and they asked their followers, the Muslims, 'Don't ask about those certain questions.'

But now, people have media. If the father closes the door for his daughter not to leave the house, she's going to go behind her computer and travel the world. So people easily can get information, knowledge, searching (sic) engines, so it's very, very available for everybody to study about Islam, about other religions. Not from the Islam point of view, but from other points of view.

So for the next 25 years this is for sure going to make huge change in the Muslim and the Arab world.

JONATHAN HUNT: You speak from a unique perspective, a man who grew up not just in an Islamic family but as part of an organization seen by many people around the world as an extreme force in Islam: Hamas. What is the reality of Islam? You say people don't see the reality; What is the reality of Islam?

MOSAB HASSAN YOUSEF: Such as Muhammad's wives. You will never go to a mosque and hear about anyone talking about Muhammad's wives, which is like more than 50 wives — and nobody knows (this), by the way. If you ask the majority of Muslims, they will not know this fact.

So they're embarrassed to talk about this, but they talk about the glory of Islam, they talk about the victory, the victories that Muhammad made. So, when people just like look at themselves and see they're defeated, they have ignorance, they're not educated, they're not leading the world as they're expected to do. They’re think they want to get back to that victory by doing the same, what Muhammad did, but disregarding (sic) the timing. They forget that this happened 1,400 years ago and it's not going to happen again.

JONATHAN HUNT: Such as?

MOSAB HASSAN YOUSEF: Islam destroyed Christianity from the beginning and Muslims don't recognize that they stabbed Christianity (in) its heart when they said that Jesus wasn't killed on the cross. They think that they honor him in this way.

Basically, any Christians understand that this way, (but Muslims) tell Jesus, okay, we don't care, you didn't die for us. Someone sacrificed his life for you, (but) you tell him, okay, you didn't do it!

This is what Muslims are doing basically. But they don't understand that this is the most important part of Christianity: the cross!

So, they are ignorant, they don't know what they are doing and it explains what an evil idea it is behind this Islam.

If i were an Atheist and i read something like "Koran is Science", i would say WHO CARES? im an atheist!

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    If i were an Atheist and i read something like "Koran is Science", i would say WHO CARES? im an atheist!

... then you haven't fully comprehend the essence of atheism. And you havent read my first post. And this isnt about atheism, it's about Islam.

.. another funny teachings of ISLAM is the matter of clothing.

.. for girls: the hair is sacred. Every part of a woman's body is sacred. The only part to be shown in public is the hands and part of the eye. She is considered naked when she exposes her arm in public.

.. and for boys: if you're wearing shorts, then it's above the knees, you are totally naked.

.. now, the question is: Allah has no foresight ?? Allah is discriminating the women, Allah did not foresee that in the 21st century, the morals and understanding of people when it comes to clothing will eventually evolve. And Allah didnt foresee that women will eventually be working in offices and different areas for that matter.

.. that is a simple yet prime example that Islam has made Allah one stupid God and thus Islam and the KORAN isn't the word of Allah, but a book created by a shrewed merchant and his advisors.

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    .. i would like to start off with this little disclaimer, I made this thread not to ridicule nor bash at Islam, but i made this to make questions about Islam,
    now what is this

Quote Originally Posted by fingolfin View Post
    ... then you haven't fully comprehend the essence of atheism. And you havent read my first post. And this isnt about atheism, it's about Islam.

.. another funny teachings of ISLAM is the matter of clothing.

.. for girls: the hair is sacred. Every part of a woman's body is sacred. The only part to be shown in public is the hands and part of the eye. She is considered naked when she exposes her arm in public.

.. and for boys: if you're wearing shorts, then it's above the knees, you are totally naked.

.. now, the question is: Allah has no foresight ?? Allah is discriminating the women, Allah did not foresee that in the 21st century, the morals and understanding of people when it comes to clothing will eventually evolve. And Allah didnt foresee that women will eventually be working in offices and different areas for that matter.

.. that is a simple yet prime example that Islam has made Allah one stupid God and thus Islam and the KORAN isn't the word of Allah, but a book created by a shrewed merchant and his advisors.

fingolfin,

who are you tryin' to fool here??

if i were a modirator.... sigh

.. have you got nothing to say about Islam Is that all you could do if you have nothing to contribute to the thread, shut up.

.. i made questions regarding islam and i have found answers from those islamic scholars and yet their answers arent that satisfying.

OT

even atheist had their own Gods sir fingolfin..
    you can ask anyone about Islam..
    maybe you'll be satisfied asking and hearing about their answers..
    you can ask the Barrel philosophers..

I can claim to be an Atheist.. I can ask questions to anyone about their own religion..
    But being sarcastic.. You'll never earn their respect.. Nor mine.. And you'll never need respect..
    You're immune Morally and Spiritually..

Thanks for reading sir.. All we/they need is respect..

11.    Advertisement

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast