Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7178798081

no more change oil.....only change engine....hahaha

Default Gto super oil enhancer

After applying GTO oil enhancer on my Montero Sports 2014 model she runs so smooth and very silent i can use 2nd gear on idle mode without applying on the gas pedal smoke almost can not be seen down to minimal and the burnt diesel fumes can not be recognizable it means hindi siya mabaho at accelerates rapidly it increases its pulling power and you can only hear wheels on the ground when she is on the road i wait until the gradual cleaning process of my engine to purge all the dirt inside the crankcase until 5000km and we will see the excellent result for smoke free environment and for the benifit of the next generation .

Morcego did you try using gto even for once only and you will see the different

I have tried GTO a couple of times long time ago on my motorcycle and sedan but I don't feel any difference. Placebo effect I guess..

I will rather use HDEO on my 3 motorcycles and sedan because HDEO has a higher level of detergency which can make the engine more cleaner and HDEO also has a higher level of ZDDP or anti wear additives that can protect your engine on an extended oil change interval.

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    I have tried GTO a couple of times long time ago on my motorcycle and sedan but I don't feel any difference. Placebo effect I guess..

I will rather use HDEO on my 3 motorcycles and sedan because HDEO has a higher level of detergency which can make the engine more cleaner and HDEO also has a higher level of ZDDP or anti wear additives that can protect your engine on an extended oil change interval.
    What does HDEO means HIGH DIFINITON ENGINE OIL ?

Heavy duty engine oil

7.    Advertisement

Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 7178798081