Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

ipakita nako ako abs....

seduce? ahahaha reveal gamay sa cleavage tas, err, ang dress nako ato kai above mid thigh then sandals nga naai heels. kung maka touch2 ka sa guy, gunitan nako xa sa iyang likod sa may hawak.. i think mostly guys ganahan ana, i dont know but thats how i do it. dghan pa but kalimot ko. mas nindot kung in action jood. ehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jowee-chan View Post
    seduce? ahahaha reveal gamay sa cleavage tas, err, ang dress nako ato kai above mid thigh then sandals nga naai heels. kung maka touch2 ka sa guy, gunitan nako xa sa iyang likod sa may hawak.. i think mostly guys ganahan ana, i dont know but thats how i do it. dghan pa but kalimot ko. mas nindot kung in action jood. ehehe
    hahahaha!
    this will lead to a follow-up question:

when do you know or how will you know when someone is trying to seduce you? =)

Default ...

seducing is one way of winning a girl or a guy' heart. Seducing doesn't always have to be defined as being flirty or showing off immoral acts to someone in the opposite ***...well, for me.. the best seduction is talking comfortably with the girl or the guy. Telling them stories or starting a conversation can be a seducing act and may cause the other person to be interested with you.

im throwing this question to the girls.... unsaon pag seduce ninyo (most effective way)? hehehehehe.... kung pa taka2x ko basin ma bali ako nawng... hehehehe

6.    Advertisement

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789