Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Theater Arts "OEDIPUS REX" 2 b staged in Cebu!

people of cebu! we're having a play on feb. 4 & 5 at SM cinema 1, in-titled OEDIPUS REX! its a legitimate theater play for ya'll to know. the tickets are only 125 pesos for the matinee & 200 pesos for the gala shows. we will be having 4 shows on feb.4 and 5 shows on feb.5... actually, i'm playing 1 of the major roles on the play and this is my way of plugin it! so people of cebu support ur fellow cebuanos, i guarantee ya'll u won't have any regrets watching our play! thanx a lot! for more infos. u can contact me at these numbers... 09217818024 or 2318715 look 4 carlo carvi... thanx and peace out!!! afro afro afro

Default Re: Theater Arts "OEDIPUS REX" 2 b staged in Cebu!

cool. i just watched Yasmina Reza's ART in its last showing at SM last sunday. i enjoyed it. might watch this one. good luck!

walay restaging ani... too bad i'll be in cdo met dr. base once in a badminton tourney. heard he's also in the play.

watched the ART stageplay too. m rediscovering performing art on stage

i think we will have a restaging, i think lang ha? yup! doc. base is the 1 playing Oedipus! and I play Creon, hope u'll have time, ahehehe! thanx a lot 4 the support people! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Blog Entries

moved to the appropriate board.

an identical post in the General Chit-Chats (https://www.istorya.net/forums/index.php?topic=70009.0) was locked.
    “What we call chaos is just patterns we haven't recognized. What we call random is just patterns we cant decipher. What we can't understand we call nonsense. What we can't read we call gibberish.” - Chuck Palahniuk

can you post the time sched for the shows? thanks a tril

here are the time slot on feb. 4 (1:00PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM, 7:30PM) and on feb. 5 (10:30AM, 1:00PM, 3:00PM, 4:30PM, 7:30PM) tickets are sold, 125 for matinee and 200 for the gala. plz. come on time cuz we start on time, thanx a lot and god speed! smiley afro the play is a greek myth story about Oedipus who happened to kill his own father and marrying his mother and not knowing it. the story is about searching the truth of his own origin, that will be unfold... smiley

hulat lang ko sa restaging....

goodluck!

hahai... requirement ni namo mo.ad2 sa amo english subject... hekhek!

i just watched this a while ago!! nindot xa considering na barato pa jud and limited and budget..plus student project ra ni xa!! thanks Leeroy for the tickets!! rock on!!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast