Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Tips for the newbie airbrush user and newbie toy collector

naa koy plano mo palit ug airbrush. i'll be dealing mostly on military model kits. maybe some retouches on my marvel models pud. I've heard that i should go for a double-action airbrush pero mas mahal lang gyud. any suggestions from the experts here or the more experienced painter? should i still use varnish to serve as fixative to the paint and primer before spraying paint? and what type of paint is best suited for military modelling kits that are plastic and marvel action figures(my bullseye galactus series needs some bit of retouching on the gloves and boots area. thanks in advance for the help.

Default Re: Tips for the newbie airbrush user and newbie toy collector

bay para nako best ang acrylic base na paints sa mga plastic...base pud na sa ako experience, pero it is best kung tarongon nimo pag apply ang paint.. :mrgreen:

sayon ra ba pag gamit sa airbrush pre? di ba ni kalas sa paint?

Quote Originally Posted by gemcadz
    naa koy plano mo palit ug airbrush. i'll be dealing mostly on military model kits. maybe some retouches on my marvel models pud. I've heard that i should go for a double-action airbrush pero mas mahal lang gyud. any suggestions from the experts here or the more experienced painter? should i still use varnish to serve as fixative to the paint and primer before spraying paint? and what type of paint is best suited for military modelling kits that are plastic and marvel action figures(my bullseye galactus series needs some bit of retouching on the gloves and boots area. thanks in advance for the help.Â*
    guys dugay nako nagpaint sa model kitsÂ* mostly akoa mga military models mostly tanks and figures kani na spraywork sa tamiya ok na ni cya gamiton dli lisod

dis one kay kani ako gigamit na spraygun fine pud ni cya nya dali ra icleaning

mas maayo ang acrylic paints like tamiya gamiton :mrgreen:Â*

bolayog, is there a chance mag overhheat and tamiya compressor? and what brand is the airbrush in the second pic? where did you buy?

@bolayog double-action nang tamiya nimo pre? mao ni imo gi baligya? hehe nangatol ako kamot nag-tanaw dah.

oops. i didn't see the label on the second pic... my bad. that answers mysecond a d third question. hehe. now i know where to buy.

besides tamiya mga pre. are there other brands of airbrush nga available na sa market sa cebu or manila? kana pud nindot ang quality sa machine.

Bro naa ko tamiya airbrush brand new same as in pic with the compressor its still 5450 same price with tamiya ayala.

as for the other brands yes there are other brands available in downtown like the Badger brand. Although last time i checked ang basic set lang for the badger and naa without the compressor and its 3/4 adaptor para sa big compressor. For using big compressors pud, you would need a PSI regulator and Water Trap para dili magtubig imong paint job. The badger basic set costs around 1k, the water trap and the PSI regu costs 2k cguro ron for both.

I use Faskolor airbrush but its only in the US.

@jump zilla-
    bro ang tamiya na compressor mo overheat na cya ex. f 1 hour ka mogamit ana mas maayo imo pahuwayon sa bisag mga 15 minutes lng kay plastic ra man iya parts basin.available ra na cya sa tamiya ayala,tamiya brand pud na ako spraygun :mrgreen:

@gemcadz
    bro dli ni cya double action single ra, ang ako lng ganahan ani makuha man gud ang fine na stroke ani,nagbaligya ang tamiya ayala ana na spraygun naa pud cla bag o na spraygun na mas fine pa jud mahal lng,ingnon lng nya tika f naa koy idispose na spraygun,about da other compressors naay nindot pud sa una nagbaligya to ang national bookstore ug compressor na heavy duty mas mahal pud lagi :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast