Page 1 of 85 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Want to Join (BISTOCK)? Bisayan Online Stock Trading

Walay ako time mag post sa yahoo group so forgive me. pero if you like mag meet up ok lang pud sa ako a basta deli lang ko busy.

Mas okay if mag attend mo seminar sa Absolute traders. if serious gyud mo mag invest sa Market.

www.absolutetraders.com

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/bistock/ <----- walay activity pa as of now.

+ lets share knowledge about trading stocks
    + lets be best of friends
    + we're not expert but we know little so we'd like to share it to you. Base on my experience
    + i will teach you how to start
    Last edited by inspector_ronan; 08-01-2009 at 12:30 AM.

Default Re: Wanna Join (BISTOCK) mga Bisaya mahilig sa online Stock trading

im in!!!

apil ko beh..

are you guys investors, traders or speculators? anyway apil pud ko. but im still out of the country maybe on teh next meeting, sa yahoo groups lang usa ko. any open of you holdong GEO, go GEO!

Apil jud ko ani jud.....bisaya jud ni......nindot jud ni.........

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leo_trams
    apil ko beh..
    Cge ba, walay problema. maka adto ka sa first meeting para mag ka higala ta..

Quote Originally Posted by hoch
    are you guys investors, traders or speculators? anyway apil pud ko. but im still out of the country maybe on teh next meeting, sa yahoo groups lang usa ko. any open of you holdong GEO, go GEO!
    A speculator who buys and sells securities on the basis of small short-term price movements.

A Investor The term implies that a party purchases and holds assets in hopes of achieving capital gain, not as a profession or for short-term income.

A Trader individual who buys and sells securities or commodities for his or her own account on a short-term basis in anticipation of quick profits

i think naa ako sa traders og Speculator.. see u when u come home hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by jfox
    Apil jud ko ani jud.....bisaya jud ni......nindot jud ni.........
    cgurado ka bai .. cge see u

Inspector_ronan boss, if you dont mind and i know some people are appalled to this......while some publish book on this but if ok, can you share with us some of your winning trades and how?

Blog Entries

Winning
    Quote Originally Posted by hoch
    Inspector_ronan boss, if you dont mind and i know some people are appalled to this......while some publish book on this but if ok, can you share with us some of your winning trades and how?
    First of all im not your boss. hehehehe! maybe your more in title to be called boss than me okay... just call me ronan. or bai.

If u really insist of knowing. hmmm. let see.

Winning trades & how.

Its pure Luck, Timing, research, prayers, analysis & also the more money u invest the more money u get. Lets not forget the More risk you enter ur money the bigger the amount of money u wil get in return.

Im not an expert, just a newbie here, pero i know naman kahit a little for a starter.

i go for speculation & traders there both very risky transaction because you will buy low now & wait for share to gain & sell. thats what i do..

pero nice pud ang tinatawag na investor.. example you buy 100 share of IPVG today... you will wait till next year and sell . its more hustle free and lack of stress because you dont need to monitor your share everyday. BUt your purpose is to gain in the future.. Sometimes its much rewarding and bigger ang makukuha mo. If you invested sa mga may potential na mga company here's are example

EEI Corp
    IPVG
    MERALCO
    METROBANK
    ETc. etc...

Thats only my opinion okay, dont take it seriously hehehe.

if you have more money go for bigger Bluechip company yung tag hundred per share etc.

if you have less money go for smaller value of share na mga company yung centavos & peso per share.

Pero they say most of the Bigshots earn lots of money on the centavos per share na mga companya.

my winning stocks for the previous months

EEI
    GEO
    MA
    MERALCO B
    METROBANK
    BENPRESS
    FLI
    ABA
    PCOR

i loss from this stocks
    GEO
    ABA

Now i hold
    OM ----> not really a good choice
    ABA -----> mistake too, need to learn from this .....holding until makabawi only speculation
    wag niyong seryosohin.

i dont know what to say na.

Basta yan na yun... COMMON SENSE nalang bai........

cge i hope maka attend ta sa meeting..count me in nya.. thanks

Woow, you must have made a fortune holdong to those issues Thanks for sharing...

So Sir, you like to divesify... mixed nuts of index, secondliner and even basura's for tsupeta. I can never seem to diversify, i know its a mortal sin! Even uncle Warren says so.... I usually can tolerate only 2 to 3 issues at the sametime, let the profits run and sell ASAP if ever making any mistakes. How do you manage?

ABA and OM did quite we this past few weeks, maybe kulang pa profits? My fav this year so far is GEO held it for quite a while and sold everythign before holyweek, last year was BPC..... now im down to LR and LOTO. I still believe GEOs go move higher, feeling ko mag ala BW pato.

I said enough and good luck as trading bukas and meeting this sat.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 85 123411 ... LastLast