Page 1 of 84 123411 ... LastLast

Default "Truth" about Islam from an ex-Muslim

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wPglHZQf-0

While browsing youtube. I found this video which said that Islam is not a religion of peace.

Mods: If ever Flamebait ra kaau ni. Paki delete nalang.

Default Re: Truth about islam from an ex-muslim lady

no offense to our muslim brothers but i don't trust them...

Default Re: Truth about islam from an ex-muslim lady - Please share your opinions

i dont know.. without checking the vid, my thoughts on islam is that it seems to be like another holy book but it is being used by radicals/zealots na imams and etc to distort the teachings and turn the followers against anything that is non-muslim/islam. i dont know if vague ba kau ang teachings that leads to such twisted interpretation (kill infidels = americans, etc, etc) or if the followers are just ignorant and uncivilized enough para ma ilad sa ilang mga imams

Default Re: Truth about islam from an ex-muslim lady - Please share your opinions

what i dont understand sa mga muslims is why they are burning churches, kill non-muslims, doing terrorist acts, etc...

basta naa gani muslims, samuk raba kaayu!! there are places in mindanao nganong wala jud developments ang ilang lugar, it's because of muslims... in short, dili mo-asenso ang ilang lugar...

For me muslims and christians are the same.

Take for example kinsa man to ang angel ni-duol ni Mohamad ug ni Mary?

our muslim brothers and sisters aint so bad.. i used to run along with them when i was a kid.. in a remote area somewhere in mindanao and i was an infidel there.. but i was treated ok.. Not all muslims are bad(except for those who terrorize people).

prop against muslims mani... kanang mga terrorista na muslim kay extremist mana sila... nya ga tu.o sad mo mga christiano walay terrorista?

^^^ yup. Sakto ka. Propaganda ra gyud diay ni against muslim.

Naa ko'y friend nga muslim and yup It's true. Convert or kill a non-muslim in islam is the only two option in Jihad.

The only way to live in peace is conversion to islam. Ask any Imam about this.

i must say, my bestfriend while in elementary years was a muslim and yet i cant detect any sign of love for violence man..

Please dont generalize mga guyz..

Ang kanang mga rebels like Abu Sayyaf,etc., mao na ang mga mislead people nga tan.aw nila violence ra ang way..
    And besides, a friend of mine confirmed it for me, na there is no such verse/line in the Koran abhorring / resorting to violence juz to get Allah's orders made..

And yes, we also have christian terrorists.. but the difference is, mas violent ang muslims.. T_T

Kailangan gyud dili ta mag-genralize.

But it's true bai nga muslim must convert or kill a non-muslim in times of Jihad.

Jihad is a holy war. Conquer by weapons not by words.

Naa ko'y kaila nako nga muslimi. Tinood gyud kuni.

To think nga open minded ko sauna sa mga muslim coz interested ko mo-join sa ilang religion sauna.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 84 123411 ... LastLast