Default Cebu Civil Wedding Judge contact nos. needed

hi everyone,

My fiance and I are planning to have our civil wedding by June 2013. He is from the USA and we have started securing the needed documents for filing a marriage license when he came last Dec. My questions are:

1) Does anyone know how long is the validity of the Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage (he got this from US consulate in Cebu) because he had secured the document at end of December and it will be 5 months when we file for marriage license this June.

2) Anyone who know of a civil wedding Judge whom we can approach without going through the raffle system because my fiance will only be here for a month. I have tried inquiring in Capitol but they only do civil weddings on mondays and by raffle. So as Mandaue City too. You may send me private message if you know of telephone nos. I can call.

P.S. I have tried calling the number (272-1630) i've read here on one of the forums for civil wedding judge but number is not working anymore.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by cebu happygal View Post
    hi everyone,

My fiance and I are planning to have our civil wedding by June 2013. He is from the USA and we have started securing the needed documents for filing a marriage license when he came last Dec. My questions are:

1) Does anyone know how long is the validity of the Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage (he got this from US consulate in Cebu) because he had secured the document at end of December and it will be 5 months when we file for marriage license this June.

2) Anyone who know of a civil wedding Judge whom we can approach without going through the raffle system because my fiance will only be here for a month. I have tried inquiring in Capitol but they only do civil weddings on mondays and by raffle. So as Mandaue City too. You may send me private message if you know of telephone nos. I can call.

P.S. I have tried calling the number (272-1630) i've read here on one of the forums for civil wedding judge but number is not working anymore.

Thank you!

hello, youve inquire na sa mandaue city nga only during mondays ang civil wedding nila? We are planning baya nga itumong ug dates with 8.. Laina. Saon na ni..

Quote Originally Posted by jez_210 View Post
    hello, youve inquire na sa mandaue city nga only during mondays ang civil wedding nila? We are planning baya nga itumong ug dates with 8.. Laina. Saon na ni..
    Hala! my fiance' is Canadian and we're planning for a civil wedding this coming August? lisura gud diay!

Hi guys naghahanap din po ako judge for civil wedding this sept 1 sana. Please let me kbow if may number na puwede tawagan. Thanks!

question lng. judge ra ang pde mka civil wedding? how about attorney? is it ok?

In Minglanilla judge didto cause all of my friends didto ang ila wedding sa judge if foreigner husband.....

Default Looking for a Civil Wedding Judge

Hello everyone. I hope i could bring up the topic looking for a Civil Wedding Judge again.
    We have the complete requirements needed for the wedding, kuwang nalang jud namo ang judge mo officiate sa wedding. We have tried to inquire in both RTC in Mandaue and Cebu however ang judge nila dili madala sa veneu. We are planning to do the ceremony on the wedding veneu kay amo plan is garden wedding.
    Does anyone here can recommend a Judge? Preferrably a judge lang kay lahi man me ug religion and sa amo religion ang church wedding is mass wedding raman, ganahan unta me kami lang and kaslon and mag paso2 sad para naay dating ba. Hehehe.
    That's why nangita me judge mu officiate sa wedding. Willing ra me mubayad dli lang sad unta kaayo mahal �� ..
    Thanks everyone. Hope I could hear a respond.

8.    Advertisement