Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default My Partner's Past

how do you react to your current boyfriend's/girlfriend's past?

like you've heard about the things he/she used to do from other people or he/she told you about it?
    i.e., romantic things he/she used to do, boys/girls linked,etc.

Default Re: My Partner's Past

nag-selos ko but i didnt make it obvious sa iyaha... he told me already about the things he did in the past which made me shocked and made me jealous at times kung mahunahunaan nako especially katong mga girls na na-link sa iyaha, gggrrrrr... but past is past and i accepted it already.

Blog Entries

hmm.. i dunno, if gikan niya, he has this certain way of telling things nga makes me feel at ease. pero if it comes from other people, i really hate it. makalagot. that's why before i judge, i always get his side kung tinuod ba jud and unsa jud ang tinuod. by then, i would feel better. i trust him more than any other.

well, yeah.. much better jud if gkan jud niya than other people coz bisan unsaon cya jud ghapon ako tuohan... coz i do trust him a lot, sa amo pa lang sitwasyon na long distance, it takes a lot of trust...

i sometimes get nightmares about it...

i'm lucky though to date someone like him... he may have had a fling or two but they were never anything too serious to handle. he had a considerably long relationship with someone before but i know it's all different now... he's always been true and is open with things about his past...

it's my past that haunts me from time to time... whenever i look back to what i used to be before meeting him, i squirm at my own folly and wish i never did such things... i'm glad he's been very understanding about it and that he loves me for what i was, what i am and what i want to be...

wala lang.. just simply accept the fact that your'e not his/her first and that whatever you're having right now with him/her is way better than what they had together...

it dosen't matter as long as you love you're partner.. ok tanan..

hmmmm... doesnt matter siguro, peru you really cant stop yourself from thinking na.. "who's more romantic?, me or him?", blah blahblhab blah..

di ko gnahan sa iyang past oi! kay murag ng away jud mi sa iyang x.hehehe
    ug mao di sad ko gnahan kay pretty mn iya x.hehehe insecure lagi di mn gud ko pretty oi!

The past is never past. It will resurface sometime or another.

Good thing i knew my wife long enough (since we were both in early teens) that I don't have to worry about her past. And how about my past? I was quite aloof and distanced from everyone else. This I told her, "Don't ask. Just let me tell it to you!"

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast