Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default IPod accessories

Has anyone tried an FM transmitter for the IPod? How much? What's the brand? Where can I get it?

I once looked at electroworld, and it was so expensive, not reasonably priced.

Default IPod accessories

got itrip radio transmitter for ipod/ipod mini (brand new). the best transmitter in terms of size and style

and other ipod accessories

PM me

Default IPod accessories

iTrip & iTrip mini is P2,800 last time i checked (microwarehouse at ramos).

btw, you better read the reviews first. there are a lot of people who would swear that
    the iTrip is the best fm transmitter out there but there are also a lot who disagree.
    to those who disagree, static is mostly their complaint.

also, if this is for car setup you might want to try a cassette adapter.
    this is what i'm using. i bought a cheap (P500+) adapter from ace hardware sm.
    does the job w/o the static but the rolling mechanism is slightly noisy (cheap lagi).
    a sony cpa-9c (supposedly the best cassette adapter) is available at sony sm but
    the price (P2000+) is a bit steep coz it includes charging kits for cd/md players.

Default IPod accessories

@alexx
    bai, what other accessories do you have?
    will you be able to get hold of a griffin smartdeck once it's available?
    http://griffintechnology.com/product...deck/index.php

Default IPod accessories

the best ipod fm transmitter para sa car katong produce by monster cable. Monster cable is the one of the leader in the audio accesories sa wiring. sa ipod store $79.99 ambot pila na cebu.

Default IPod accessories

try to join this forum, you might find some answers here: http://www.podcentral.ph

=)

Default IPod accessories

Quote Originally Posted by cool
    the best ipod fm transmitter para sa car katong produce by monster cable. Monster cable is the one of the leader in the audio accesories sa wiring. sa ipod store $79.99 ambot pila na cebu.
    saw one at soundroom sm. selling for 5K+.

btw, the itrip is actually touted as the best fm transmitter.
    see http://ipodlounge.com reviews of fm transmitters
    http://www.ipodlounge.com/index.php/...ew_grades/C78/

Default IPod accessories

merci sa links. btw dogay ni magoba ang ipod under carefulCARE. SHOULD I GET THE WARRANTY. Dili ni pariha og harddisc nga magoba. onsa kay kommon problem sa ipod . but lingaw kaayo ipod sad.

Default IPod accessories

i would still go for the ipod fm transmitter by monster cable. i use their cables in my car and dvd its a good company. others are pretty to look at but the music quality is bad and dali ra madrain and battery kay dili mocharge while playing at the same time.

Default IPod accessories

initially meron naman 1 year apple warranty ung ipod di ba? you can have it serviced or replaced at authorized apple stores if nasira. better buy the apple care extended warranty for ipod which will last for 3 years kapag malapit na mag expire ung 1 year initial warranty mo para protected and ipod =) except sa theft syempre hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast