Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Who do you think would run for governor against Gwen Garciat this coming poll?

Talking about politics in the provincial level, As of now, no person has given his or her intention to run against gwen garcia and even the osmenas with the likes of lito or sonny didnt appear in the limelight as the probable candidate for governor. Will this mean gwen garcia is unbeatable at this stage because no formidable opponent had surfaced? What do you think?

Default Re: Who do you think would run for governor against Gwen Garciat this coming poll?

maybe they're afraid they will lose again since Gwen has proven something already.

Default Re: Who do you think would run for governor against Gwen Garciat this coming poll?

nobody can beat her this time...

Blog Entries

Kinsa gani to iyang kontra last?
    iSTORYA.net Sitewide Forum Rules
    Buy/Sell/Trade/Classifieds Forum Rules
    Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

The philosophers have only interpreted the world, in various ways. The point, however, is to change it.

Default Re: Who do you think would run for governor against Gwen Garciat this coming pol

i think wa mo parang ni Gwen garcia! na daghan cya na buhat. murag sya ang Gov. na ge ka usa ug ayo ang mga tulay pdng south.. mau ning tao c Gwen!

i agree..so far, gov gwen garcia has produced a lot of results..esp sa tourism with her suroy-suroy sugbo. as far as i know, she doesnt play partisan politics. iya jud g.tabangan tanan municipalities regardless of who ang mayors sa dha mga lugara.

Default Re: Who do you think would run for governor against Gwen Garciat this coming pol

Quote Originally Posted by thinkrich
    i agree..so far, gov gwen garcia has produced a lot of results..esp sa tourism with her suroy-suroy sugbo. as far as i know, she doesnt play partisan politics. iya jud g.tabangan tanan municipalities regardless of who ang mayors sa dha mga lugara.
    Sakto

I thinnk mao siguro mag-usa ang mga osmena kontra ni gwen garcia, kay nasuya siguro sila.

uyon kaau ni gov. gwen garcia... kai daghan kaau cya nahimo para sa sugbu labi na ang asean summit na usa sa mga major accomplishments nya amidst criticisms from various sectors

so far, gov. gwen garcia has done a good as a governor. :mrgreen:

this is what's good with cebuanos. results win us. :mrgreen:

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast