Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default do you find it challenging or do you give up easily?

For guys: Yeah if the girl's playing hard to get, bisag obvious na kaayo nahan sha nimo, paantoson pa jud ka.

unsa na para nimo challenging? or mawad'an kag pasensya give up naka ug adto na dayon sa lain.

Girls, kinsay playing hard to get diri? unsa man inyo na experience ani nga style. nagmahay ka or ok lang?

Default Re: do you find it challenging or do you give up easily?

[color=navy]No, I think guys should not find it challenging.

If the lady's attraction and affection for a certain guy so obvious that it's no longer an assumption and she still goes through "the-hard-to-get-act", I think guys should find it cute and certainly amusing.

I think guys should just play along.

I wonder what others think?

good point there diem..

i would really prefer the "not challenging one", I've been to a lot of challenges already esp when it comes to love.. sometimes I do like the challenge esp when i know that she has something for me and she's playing hard to get.. but then... those lady's that are playing hard to get are maybe testing how loyal you are.. or maybe, their just playing around, or it could be that she just doesn't like you... were not sure.. men are not sure.. thats the bitterness yet sweet differences between men and women... haaay..

so now.. I'd rather go for the one who likes me... so, if i were you guys.. I'd grab the opportunity if in that case happens.. but just make sure that you like her as well..

ohhh... i love challenges.. i love to make it difficult... haha.. matira ang matibay.. la ko nagmahay jud... hahaha! la man ko salig sa guys gud...

Quote Originally Posted by shaxyra
    ohhh... i love challenges.. i love to make it difficult... haha.. matira ang matibay.. la ko nagmahay jud... hahaha! la man ko salig sa guys gud...
    mao na na!! hehehe...

mao cgurong naa ka sa HRS,,, wakekekekee.....

yes i find it chalenging..but what i dont like is if the guy would be too clingy..or too much.. dont like that.. m not the kind of person who want to be pressured...hate it.!! so pls lng..

i really don't like quick love... but sometimes... when your fed up with the challenges... and you think that sometimes.. you've exerted so much effort that you think that you have exerted everything already i would go for the opportunity na lang sa.. basig dira pa lang ko kita.. hehe..

i dont give upe easily especially if i am serious with the girl.

Blog Entries

ganahan jud ko pa lisod2-run ang guy...kung kaya niya maau, kung di kay maau rapod.it just goes to show aha rajud xa kutob ba.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_tata85
    i dont give upe easily especially if i am serious with the girl.
    really?.. naka try na ka?... pag roch oi...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast