Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default CDC students and pips near ther...

do u think a cafe/studycenter would be nice to put up in raintree?
    or lisud?

Default Re: CDC students and pips near ther...

do u mean cocomall? or really raintree mall? if raintree, its a bit far. if cocomall. i would say it would be really nice. and i guess it would do well.

I think some USC pips are puting up one beside times kitchenete (the building of the late ROUTE 8

oh yah, cocomall diay.. maglibog jud ko anang duha.. really? it's sort of a comfort lounge manpd so pps can hang out... but diba naa nay milk, calabria and a study center ther? if we make it 24 hrs, its ok ryt?

daghan na kaayo ug study center in that area. naa pod ni-open bag-o lang sa likod. Ingon amo teachers mo transfer ang cebu doctors' university sa boardwalk last quarter of 2006.

i think sa lib magstudy ang mga estudyante. hehe

mao b? sa lib, dman pwede eat db?

Quote Originally Posted by Poison_Ivy888
    mao b? sa lib, dman pwede eat db?
    yup no food allowed, but if students wanna study they go to lib coz its cold and quiet. in my opnion lang a study center wont be too profitable. pero dont take my word on it, it's just my opinion.

thanx..actually d rman jd cya study center..

ivy, the one i told na ni open is a study center, not a hangout. wat are u planning diay? a hangout? a cofee shop? or a study center?

baby doll has a point, but i guess u still have a market for medical students studying overnight. which the lib opens only morning till maybe 7pm.

If its a hangout place, i guess it will soon turn into a study place gehapon..heheh just like milk and other establishment there..

Phree: really? theyll transfer to boardwalk? why? thats not a so nice place for a school and i think its a bit small for the cdc to transfer to..dont u think?

thanx a lot pidz...
    it was suposd to be a combination of everything that u sed... it was for our project feasibility stdies but unfortunately, they changed it to market feasibility stdies, so now, we have to find an existing prodct or service that we are going to market...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast