Default Medical Transcription Business. Any ideas on the details on how it works?

Hello!

I just saw a medical transcription business in the Entrepreneur magazine, and it sounds kind of interesting. Any ideas on the details on how it works? The magazine only mentioned how many people are needed and how the business goes, but didn't mention stuffs like the details on how the computer system works, and how to bill the clients and stuffs. If you have any ideas about this, please share your ideas.

Default Re: Medical Transcription Business. Any ideas on the details on how it works?

maminaw ka ug audio recording sa doctor, then imo na i-convert to a written versioin.
    murag kanang naa btaw sa court, kanang tig type para naay record stenographer man guro na.

Default Re: Medical Transcription Business. Any ideas on the details on how it works?

yeah correct...
    the same concept..
    the only office i know in cebu is in IT park
    the same bldg as etelecare...

Thanks for the info. But I'm looking for the details of the concept. Like pwede lang ba Mircrosoft Word ang gamiton for the typing or kailangan gyud some special program himuon para ma incorporate how many lines for billing purposes, naa ba program nga himo na daan that works exactly like the bundy clock, stuffs like that. And if kailangan ta himo ug special program, unsay information ipang include sa program?

yeah naay certain program that served as a base for all "jobs" and from there you will just get one job at a time...i will try to post the name of the program if makabalik ko sa akong part time...but sa akong current job ron is we are using microsoft word lang for all the documents and i don't know how they will transfer it to a certain template para i submit sa doctors...manila man gud ang main namo so we don't really know how it works... ang ako lang is mo "get job" mi then transcribe it sa WORD in which they provide a certain template na magfit sad sa template na ilang i submit sa client...hope that gives you a slight idea about this business..and yeah...daku jud ni sila kita kay per lines man ang pay sa client...if you have contacts abroad and if you already know how this works, then just call me and i can be your pioneer med trans...wahihihihihi....

6.    Advertisement