Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

pacing...pacing...pacing...nahurot jud akong kusog vs the persian guy last night.

hahahaha
    whoops!!!!!!!!! i added your members profile... tell em if theres anything u guys want me to add or delete.... by the way... check out nigel's.... go to seminar record hahaha.....
    hey ren! can u fillup another profile thing... i need it later....

hey guys.

i've created a social group for deftac cebu. we can use that for our private discussions (i think) and that should prevent this thread from getting too cluttered with "chat like posts" (like those that i make he he he). my apologies.

if you're interested to join the social group, please shoot me a private message.

it'll be great if we keep this thread as the main "gateway" to the social group and make sure that it'll look good for the new guys who might be interested to join normster25's classes.

p.s.
    i don't think newbies can be invited to any social group, but i'll check with the administrators. for now, newbies, try to legally increase your post count.

hey guys its me, bryan. kool site it jus needs pics nd it's set to go!

I know, it needs a whole lot of pics!!!! haha guys.. reminder for the guys from baseline... thursday and tuesday picture taking! for the guys in loft its on monday/friday! please go!!!!!!!! thanks... if u want to join in both... then you can go.... free of charge on those days... hahaha

oh another thing guys, vote for this thread! like rate it as excellent or something... go to the top page with the stars and click away!thanks!

"free of charge on those days"

oryts!!!

Oh yeah! i forgot to mention that! free of charge on those days!!! hahaha the more, the many-er! remember guys its on monday and thursday! so show up then with your gi or your best "no-gi wear"

Guys, check out the updates on the site... i included profile pictures and new member profiles.... those i havent included... someone probably misplaced your files.. haha im kidding... i put up those who have been training for a month or so....

@normster25, thats why I never found my name...I thot it was misplaced...but Im not whining, as long as the two I texted u wont join?...hehehehe

its me by the way, ...RICHARD SENO TAN...chad da LIONHEART or chadlionheart in other forums, chad is my nickname and LIONHEART is my Airsoft callsign...Im a newbie in BJJ and Im glad that my friends are members also...

voted 5 stars for this forum...our site?...BJJ CEBU?...splat!!! no PIX and Videos!!! boring...or WAS that a SUBMISSION?...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 111 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast