Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bungot25 View Post
    i eat low carb high fat diet, i lose a lot of weight
    naa ka meal prep ani or DIY ra ka?

Quote Originally Posted by Peenut View Post
    naa ka meal prep ani or DIY ra ka?
    Diet2 pa jud ka! mura na nkag si Majin Buu noh? Haha!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    Bully. dili sad oy, Erwan lang

Quote Originally Posted by cranberry View Post
    ako murag ko majin boo... hahahaha

para dili OT: mindset...

What about some Weight loss medication, for example? Have you tried something for you? I would like to get any tips and opinions on it here. Thank you in advance for your input, guys

I don't know honestly, as a sportsman I can say that if you really want to lose weight, there is nothing hard in it. Probably the hardest thing would be to start, then you'll enjoy the process. You can make a workout, diet and recovery program by yourself, spend some months and see the good results. But it requires some time and if you don't have it, the good alternative would be to visit some nutritionists, https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/ for example. They will make you a whole weight loss program for you, give you the best advices on how to burn fat faster, all you need to do is to follow their recommendations. Believe me, it is not that hard and annoying, you'll like it especially after seeing the results in the mirror!

Quote Originally Posted by RlsTahtra View Post
    The hardest thing for me personally is diet, because I love junk food, sweets and some other shit.
    hahahahaha! a moment on the lips forever in the hips

Well, i think It takes self-discipline to go to the gym, when you get a regular exercise, you get a result.
    Lack of motivation

In most cases, a person who wants to lose weight should burn more calories than consume. It works for me. I also take some weight management and dietary supplements from plexus worldwide. They turned out to be helpful and even delicious. You can address a plexus worldwide customer service https://plexus-worldwide.pissedconsu...r-service.html to find out the details and make an order if needed. But it has to be noted, there are medical conditions that don't allow you to lose weight, so it is better to address a doctor.

One of the hardest things about losing weight is the lack of motivation. Many people give up on their diets or exercises because they do not see the results. It takes a lot of determination and self-confidence to follow a diet till the end. I know that from experience. Some years ago, I had to follow a diet because I was overweight. I gave up at first because I didn't see good results. Then one of my friends suggested buying a digital scale so I could keep track of the weight I lost every day. I got one from https://www.vont.com/product/smart-s...-weight-scale/, and it really helped. Seeing the results of my hard work motivated me, and I managed to get fit in just a few months.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast